Find a mortgage loan originator and apply online.
Open an account
Explore personal banking products
Start the process
Mortgage Basics e-book
Check out our guidebook to help navigate the home-buying process.
Calculate your mortgage payment
Use our free mortgage calculator to see how much your monthly payments could be.
Our Free Checking8 account was designed with you in mind—it’s simple, convenient, easy to use, and best of all, free. $100 minimum deposit to open.
With our Synovus Inspire8 Checking account, you get premium benefits to help make your vision for the future a reality.
Life (and the occasional overdraft) happens! You have options to help keep your account on track, including ways to help prevent overdrafts.
We’re proud to offer you a banking experience that makes your financial life, and your life-life easier. Bank on your time online or through our iOS and Android apps.2
Follow our step-by-step tutorials to see how easy it is to perform all your online and mobile banking needs.
Zelle®3,4 is a fast, safe and easy way to send money directly between almost any bank accounts in the U.S., typically within minutes using My Synovus digital banking.
Explore our credit cards
Looking for the right credit card8 to meet your needs? Find the credit card that's right for you.
What does my credit score mean?
Learn where your credit score comes from and how to check your credit report.
Check out our great offers
Choose one of these personal credit cards and get 0% introductory offers along with no fee balance transfers and rich rewards.5
Personal Savings Account
Save for tomorrow or prepare for the unexpected with a Synovus Personal Savings account. $100 minimum deposit to open.
Certificate of Deposit (CD)
A certificate of deposit (CD) is a low-risk investment that may offer you a better return on your money than traditional savings accounts while still being backed by the security of FDIC insurance.
Money Market Account (MMA)
The Synovus Relationship Money Market Account features the safety and liquidity of an FDIC insured saving account, with returns based on market rates. Earn higher interest rates for higher balances
Our personal loans and lines of credit offer a variety of options when you don’t have—or don’t want to tie up—cash on hand or home equity.
Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
Whether you’re remodeling your home, planning for recurring expenses (like a contractor’s bills or tuition payments), or keeping credit available for unexpected expenses, our 30-year Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)6 allows you to borrow against the equity in your home, using the money when and where you need it.
What type of personal loan is right for you?
Personal loans, including Securities Backed Lines of Credit (SBLOC), can be a great alternative to high-interest borrowing options when you have a major expense to cover. Here's how they work.
Discover Digital Banking
Bank online 24/7 with My Synovus
Make the most out of banking with Synovus by enrolling in My Synovus. By taking two quick actions, you can start banking the way you want to, when you want, 24/7. Enroll and download the app.7
Download the My Synovus app
Send money with Zelle®
Send money fast to friends, family and others you trust, using the My Synovus digital banking app.
As a Synovus customer, opting for paperless statements is an easy, smart, and responsible choice that gives you enhanced security, more convenience, and less clutter.
Follow our step-by-step guides for all of your everday personal and business banking needs online or on your mobile device.
Enjoy flexible access
- Synovus Connections® Visa® Prepaid Card
- Check Cashing & Money Orders
- Safe Deposit Boxes
Learn helpful information on financial topics
For more than 130 years, we’ve earned our customers’ trust by providing the financial knowledge you need to keep your finances on track.
Scam alert: Phishing Keep your personal information safe
Infographic: 5 tips to help you become financially fit in 2023
How to set up a 401(k) plan to help you save for retirement
Infographic: Mortgage process timeline
Explore more topics to manage your financial life.
Find it fast
Routing Number: 061100606
Important disclosure information
- All accounts are subject to approval. We offer a limited selection of CD options online; additional CD term lengths, account features, and interest rates are available in branch. Back
- Minimum system requirements: For mobile apps, iOS® 11 and above or Android™ version 5 and above. My Synovus supports the most recent versions of Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari and any previous versions that are still supported by Microsoft, Google, Mozilla, and Apple respectively. Back
- Individual, daily, and monthly payment limits apply and are described within the Zelle service agreement in My Synovus. In addition, you must have at least $100 remaining in your account following any payment. Back
- Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle. Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle. Back
- Rewards can only be earned and redeemed when the account is active and in good standing. Rewards are earned on qualifying net purchases (spend), which are purchases minus returns. Back
- Offer limited to home equity lines only, secured by a valid first or second lien position on owner-occupied primary dwelling. Home equity lines may also be secured by secondary dwellings for Synovus Inspire and Private Wealth customers. For more information on Inspire, see Synovus.com/SynovusInspire. For more information on Private Wealth, see Synovus.com/PrivateWealth. Mobile homes not eligible. Property insurance and appraisal will be required. Flood insurance may also be required. Back
- Use of the My Synovus mobile app requires your mobile service provider's data and /or text plan. Message and data rates may apply. Back
- All Synovus checking accounts are subject to approval. All credit cards, loans and lines of credit are subject to credit approval. Back