Synovus Commitment to Accessible Banking
Synovus is committed to providing banking services that are easy and convenient for all customers.
- To ensure that customers with disabilities can conduct their banking independently and with ease, the bank's branch locations and automated teller machines are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- To accommodate persons who are blind or have low vision, Synovus offers: qualified readers; and assistance with reading, filling out and completing forms.
- For persons who are deaf or hard of hearing, Synovus provides: written notes and note takers; and TTY/TDD connectivity through Synovus Customer Care: 1-800-374-5791.
- Synovus strives to continually improve digital accessibility with online access incorporating industry guidelines such as the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines issued by the World Wide Web Consortium. Assistance is also offered through Synovus Customer Care.
- Please be aware that Synovus’ website contains links to sites that are hosted by third parties. Although we work with our partners to provide accessible digital content, we do not make any representations with regard to the accessibility of third-party websites and we are not able to remediate accessibility issues on such websites.
Synovus also welcomes customers' service animals and guide dogs at any time. For customers with other accessibility needs, Synovus reviews requests on a case-by-case basis to determine how to best serve them.