Making your money work for you
The Synovus Relationship Money Market Account features the safety and liquidity of an FDIC insured saving account, with returns based on market rates including:
- No minimum balance required to earn interest. Earn more interest by maintaining higher deposit balances or participating in a relationship program with Synovus.1,2 View tiered interest rates here3 or learn more about Synovus Plus, Synovus Inspire, or Synovus Private Wealth.9
- Minimum to open is $100. Avoid a $10 monthly service fee by maintaining a minimum ending balance of $2,500 at the time of statement cycle in Synovus deposit or investment account balances.2
- My Synovus Digital Banking4 account access
- Deposits insured by the FDIC up to $250,0005
- Unlimited deposits; up to 6 withdrawals per month by check, debit card transaction, transfer or pre-authorized transfer6,7
- Receive statements quarterly, or monthly when combined with your checking statement.8
- Free notary services
Synovus routing number:
Do I need a CD or a money market account?
Understand the differences between a CD and a money market account and find out which is right for you.