Other Banking Services
Synovus Connections® Visa® Prepaid Card
Enjoy the convenience of using a card without worrying that you might spend more than you have available. The Synovus Connections® Visa® Prepaid Card1,2 is a reloadable card that allows you to add funds to the card account and then use it wherever Visa® debit cards are accepted,3 including stores, restaurants, gas stations and online.
- Get a temporary card to use immediately, up to the amount loaded on the card (receive the personalized card in the mail in 7–10 days)
- Load your card by direct deposit4 or with cash in the branch;5 then use your card where Visa® debit cards are accepted
- Loads can also be made at participating Visa ReadyLink and Green Dot® Network locations, fees apply.
- Funds Transfer using your Synovus Bank check card is available upon registration of your Synovus Connections Prepaid Card at www.synovusconnections.com.
- Get cash at the ATM,6 when making purchases or by making withdrawals at a bank branch.7 There is no fee to use your card at Synovus Bank ATMs or to get cash at a Synovus Bank division branch
- Request up to four companion cards8 if you want others to have access to your account
- Feel secure with coverage from Visa’s Zero Liability Policy9
- Download the Synovus Connections App10 for your Apple or Android device
- Easily manage your account through www.synovusconnections.com— suspend and reactivate your card, monitor your account, view statements, set up balance and transaction alerts,10 change your PIN and much more
Check Cashing & Money Orders
When you can’t wait for a check to clear or don’t have a deposit account, we can cash almost any type of check for any amount and give you immediate access to your funds.11 With a simple registration2 in our branch, you’ll be able to cash any of the following:
- Checks from any U.S. bank
- Government checks
- Payroll checks
- Two-party checks
- Cashier’s checks
- Personal checks
- Insurance checks
No access to checks? No problem. Make payments conveniently and affordably with a money order. You can purchase as many as you need in any amount up to $1,000, and each money order costs only $1.00.
Safe Deposit Boxes