Zelle® for your business is a convenient way to send money using Synovus Gateway.1
Send and receive money at no charge.
No check or cash needed. Simply use your U.S. mobile number or email address to receive payments from customers or pay suppliers and vendors who are enrolled with Zelle® through their financial institution. Message and data rates may apply depending on your mobile service provider.
Get payments on the go
within minutes1 and skip the
trip to the bank.
Millions of consumers already
have access to Zelle®
through their financial
institution, so your customers
can use it no matter where
Easily view receipts in your
transaction history in
Synovus Gateway or Synovus
Is Zelle® right for my business?
Businesses that typically receive payment by cash and check are a good fit for Zelle®, including:
- Hairstylists, nail technicians, and personal trainers
- Home care providers: landscapers, contractors, and pool technicians
- Electricians, plumbers, accountants, consultants, and financial planners
- Transport and limousine services
Don't have our mobile app?
Download it for free:
Important disclosure information
Zelle® and the Zelle® related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
- Zelle®: Enrollment in Zelle® is required. To send money to or receive money from a small business, both the sender and recipient must be enrolled with Zelle® directly through their financial institution. Both parties need a U.S. checking account enrolled with Zelle®; only one needs an eligible Synovus account. Small businesses are not able to enroll in the Zelle® app and cannot receive payments from consumers enrolled in the Zelle® app. Funds are typically made available in minutes when the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle®. Select transactions could take up to 3 business days. Enroll in Synovus Gateway® app or My Synovus℠. Limitations may apply. Message and data rates may apply. Back