Personal Credit Cards
All Synovus personal credit card accounts1 feature:
- 0% introductory APR on purchases, balance transfers and overdraft protection transfers for the first 6 months; then, a variable APR of 7.74%–21.74%2
- Quick and easy payments everywhere Visa® credit cards are accepted worldwide
- An embedded chip that provides another layer of security
- Easy tracking of expenses for each card number in the account
- No fee for balance transfers when requested at account opening or by calling 1-888-SYNOVUS (1-888-796-6887)
- Visa’s Zero Liability® protection policy3
- Ability to set separate spending limits for each card
- Visa® benefits, including emergency card and cash replacement
- Option to enroll in Visa Checkout® and shop online quickly, easily and safely
- Online tracking and account management through CardView
- Account access through Online Banking and Mobile Banking
Apply for a Personal Credit Card account today. Select a Visa® Platinum card or choose one of our Rewards Card options. All cards are chip-enabled, adding an extra layer of security when used at a chip terminal. Visit any branch for more information or to apply. If you already have an account with us, you may be able to apply online.
All credit cards are subject to credit approval.
Visa Platinum Card1
Your busy lifestyle demands a credit card that can keep up. Visa® Platinum lets you pay for expenses close to home and across the globe without skipping a beat.
Cash Rewards Visa® Platinum1
Get rewarded for your total net purchases with the Cash Rewards Visa® Platinum card.4 There is no annual fee2 and the cash you earn is yours to spend on anything you choose, and there are no points to track. Just sit back and plan your splurge when we mail you a rewards check on your annual account anniversary. You’ll even earn bonus rewards any month you carry forward a balance.5
Purchase Perks® Visa® Platinum1
Whether you like beach vacations, candlelit dinners or a little retail therapy, the Purchase Perks® Visa® Platinum Card gives you even more reasons to enjoy your favorite activities. Choose from the Basic or Premier rewards levels and earn points on your everyday purchases—you can redeem them for cash, airline travel, gift cards, merchandise and more. Plus, enjoy additional peace of mind knowing you have expanded insurance and assistance services available when you travel.
- $500,000 travel accident insurance
- $5,000 lost luggage reimbursement
- $1,500 hotel/motel burglary reimbursement
- Emergency evacuation and transportation coverage
- Concierge services
- Travel and emergency assistance services
- No annual fee for the first year, then $12 (Basic) or $50 (Premier) annual fee2,6
- Earn 1 point for every $1 in qualifying net purchases up to 120,000 per calendar year (Basic) or 200,000 per calendar year (Premier)8
- Earn double points for the first 90 days after the account is opened8
- Combine points on eligible credit cards9
- Redeem points for rewards at mypurchaseperks.com
It’s a good idea to check your credit reports periodically to make sure everything in your file is correct and current. Check your reports for free once a year through AnnualCreditReport.com.