Empowering Confident Financial Decisions
We’re providing in-person financial education classes for individuals of all ages through the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation’s (FDIC) Money Smart financial education program. We’re partnering with nonprofits, schools, universities, and other organizations to make a difference in the lives of those throughout the communities we serve. As the bank of here everywhere we operate, Raise the Banner expands what we do every day: improve lives and strengthen communities.
“Raise the Banner is about expanding what we do at Synovus every day: improve lives and strengthen communities.”
Kessel Stelling, Synovus Chairman and CEO
Did you know?
- 66% of Americans are considered financially illiterate.1
- 78% of American workers live paycheck to paycheck.2
- 17% of American adults are unable to pay their current month’s bills in full.3
- 25% of non-retired American have no retirement savings or pension whatsoever.3
- 27% of American adults would need to borrow or sell something to pay for an unexpected expense of $400.3