Business Debit Cards
Your Synovus Business debit card gives you a safe, easy way to manage your cash flow and monitor business spending.
How it works
- Make purchases anywhere Visa® is accepted: Use your card at millions of locations around the globe.
- Set up recurring bill payments: Contact your billers to set up easy automatic payments with your card — and get rid of the check-writing hassle.
- Deposit or withdraw cash at ATMs: Use your debit card at participating ATM locations.1 Plus, enjoy unlimited fee-free transactions at both Publix Presto!® and Synovus ATMs.
- Add it to your digital wallet: When you add your card to your digital wallet, you can easily make purchases using your smartphone.
Protection from fraud
- Get real-time updates about account activity with Synovus Card Alerts.2 You can choose to be notified when:
- Certain types of transactions occur (such as online purchases or pay-at-the-pump gas station purchases)
- If any transaction exceeds a certain dollar limit
- Anytime a transaction is declined
- And more
- Report a lost or stolen card 24/7 by contacting Visa at 1-800-847-2911. Visa will block your card and get a new card issued and shipped to you within 24 to 72 hours.
- Get protection against unauthorized card use by an employee who is ultimately terminated with Visa® Liability Waiver.
More benefits from Visa4
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services (such as pre-trip assistance; medical, legal, or emergency transportation referrals, and more)
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver (which reimburses you up to the actual cash value of the vehicle when it was manufactured)
- Price Protection (where Visa refunds you the difference between a purchase price and a lower advertised price)
- Purchase Security and Extended Protection (which protects many new retail purchases you make with your card)
Get more information here about the complimentary Visa benefits available with your card.
Important Disclosure Information
The service marks and trademarks used herein belong to their respective owners.
- Available features vary by location. Deposits made at Synovus ATMs may not be available for immediate withdrawal. Back
- Transactions using a PIN instead of a signature are not eligible for this alert type. Back
- Use of the Synovus Card Alerts app requires your mobile service provider’s data and/or text plan. Message and data rates may apply. Back
- Please refer to the Guide to Benefits for full details. Back
Learn more about Card Alerts
With Synovus Card Alerts, you can get instant notifications when questionable activity is noticed on your account, when a purchase exceeds a pre-determined limit, and more.
Add your card to your digital wallet
Learn how to add your card to your digital wallet to safely and easily make purchases using your smartphone.
Ready to get a debit card?
If you haven’t already, please request a card for your checking account. Just give us a call at 1-888-SYNOVUS (1-888-796-6887).