With Synovus Card Alerts, you can get instant notifications when questionable activity is noticed on your account, when a purchase exceeds a pre-determined limit, and more.
Learn how to add your card to your digital wallet to safely and easily make purchases using your smartphone.
If you haven’t already, please request a card for your checking account. Just give us a call at 1-888-SYNOVUS (1-888-796-6887).
Business Debit Cards
Your Synovus Business debit card gives you a safe, easy way to manage your cash flow and monitor business spending.
How it works
- Make purchases anywhere Visa® is accepted: Use your card at millions of locations around the globe.
- Set up recurring bill payments: Contact your billers to set up easy automatic payments with your card — and get rid of the check-writing hassle.
- Deposit or withdraw cash at ATMs: Use your debit card at participating ATM locations.1 Plus, enjoy unlimited fee-free transactions at both Publix Presto!® and Synovus ATMs.
- Add it to your digital wallet: When you add your card to your digital wallet, you can easily make purchases using your smartphone.
Protection from fraud
- Get real-time updates about account activity with Synovus Card Alerts.2 You can choose to be notified when:
- Certain types of transactions occur (such as online purchases or pay-at-the-pump gas station purchases)
- If any transaction exceeds a certain dollar limit
- Anytime a transaction is declined
- And more
- Report a lost or stolen card 24/7 by contacting Visa at 1-800-847-2911. Visa will block your card and get a new card issued and shipped to you within 24 to 72 hours.
- Get protection against unauthorized card use by an employee who is ultimately terminated with Visa® Liability Waiver.
More benefits from Visa4
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services (such as pre-trip assistance; medical, legal, or emergency transportation referrals, and more)
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver (which reimburses you up to the actual cash value of the vehicle when it was manufactured)
- Price Protection (where Visa refunds you the difference between a purchase price and a lower advertised price)
- Purchase Security and Extended Protection (which protects many new retail purchases you make with your card)