Loans & Lines of Credit
Business loans1 provide an effective way to expand your business, make capital improvements and even consolidate or refinance debt using your collateral. We offer convenient, flexible terms and fixed or adjustable rates.
If it’s flexibility you want, Synovus offers a wide range of terms and options to structure a line of credit1 to most any situation up to $30 million or more. Whether you’re in need of working capital, or require the funds for a large commercial project, your banker will work with you to understand your situation and develop a financing structure to meet your needs.
- Secure your line of credit with a full range of assets from accounts receivable, to fixed assets like equipment and real estate.
- Enjoy the benefits of automation by linking your commercial checking to a line of credit for faster funding.2
- Obtain longer terms and line amounts by working with a Synovus specialist with access to Capital Markets and syndication partners.2
- Receive automatic line increases for seasonal needs and increased expenditures with a bank directed and monitored line of credit.
- Enjoy longer line of credit terms up to three years removing the need for annual renewal.
New Business Flex Line of Credit
- Receive up to $250,000 in financing through our flexible business line of credit.
- Enjoy convenient access to funds through online transfers, checks, phone, or branch visit.3
- Choose from interest only, and principal plus interest payment options.
- Obtain overdraft protection by linking this line of credit to your business checking account.4
If your company conducts business internationally, you may be concerned about ensuring prompt and fair transactions, especially if you’re unfamiliar with the other party, or you’re dealing with competing laws across borders. Our export, import and international standby letters of credit1 can help relieve this burden by guaranteeing payment, provided all the terms and conditions of your contract have been met.
Important Disclosure Information
- All loans and lines of credit are subject to credit approval. Back
- Fees will apply. Back
- Business Internet Banking is required for online transfers. Back
- Overdraft protection requires a Synovus business checking account. All checking accounts are subject to approval. Additional terms and miscellaneous fees may apply. Please refer to Schedule of Fees and Charges for pricing information. Back
Interested in a business loan or line of credit?
SBA Preferred Lender
As an SBA Preferred Lender, Synovus can provide faster answers for quicker results.