What motivates you to keep earning, saving and investing? Whatever your financial aspirations may be, we want to help you with premium benefits and preferred services. Let us introduce you to Synovus Inspire — the premier banking relationship that’s built solely around what inspires you to achieve your personal goals.
Tailored advice from a personal advisor
Receive personal guidance to approach your financial decisions with confidence and clarity. You’ll have access to a personal advisor, who is committed to your success and driven by your financial goals.
- We’ll partner with you to provide financial advice for budget or debt management, retirement planning, education planning, protection planning, and more.
- Educational resources keep you in the know with expertise to navigate today and plan for tomorrow.
- Access to 1 coaching session per year.
Premium benefits and preferred rates
As a Synovus Inspire client, you’ll have access to premium benefits to help make your vision for the future a reality.
- Preferred interest rates on your Synovus deposit accounts.1
- Preferred home equity line of credit and mortgage rates.2
- Synovus withdrawal ATM fees refunded when you use a non-Synovus ATM.3
- 50,000 bonus points on your Synovus Rewards Visa® credit card2 after $5,000 in net spend4 in the first 90 days.5
- $500 reward on your Synovus Cash Rewards Visa® credit card after $5,000 in net spend in the first 90 days.
- 50,000 bonus points on your Synovus Travel Rewards Visa® credit card after $5,000 in net spend in the first 90 days, plus a $50 statement credit6 with at least $60,000 in net spend annually.
Complimentary identity protection and security services
Experience comprehensive next-level security of your accounts, credit, and identity with our complimentary suite of identity protection and security services. Valid email address and separate enrollment required. With peace of mind, you can focus on the things that matter most to you.
A hassle-free banking experience focused on you
We’re here to help you achieve your financial goals. Receive dedicated support for managing your accounts with virtually no wait time, and easily access mobile7 and online banking whenever and wherever you need to.
- Access to Priority Customer Care, a dedicated phone line that connects you to a top-rated service representative.
- Track your progress with Synovus Asset Navigator, an interactive dashboard that keeps you in-the-know and on course.
Get more and do more when you are an Inspire client
Our personal advisors will partner with you to find the smartest strategies and help you stay on course with insights and guidance so you can do more with your money. And because we’re Synovus, we’ll be right here with you on your personal financial journey!
To qualify for Synovus Inspire, customers must have an Inspire checking account8. Maintain $100,000 minimum ending balance in combination of Synovus deposit balances OR investment accounts9 to waive the $50 monthly service fee.
Call us at 1-888-SYNOVUS (1-888-796-6887) if you have questions. You can open an account online or visit us at your local Synovus branch to open an Inspire checking account.
Or ask us about our Synovus Plus relationship program.
See Synovus Inspire program terms for a complete list of program benefits.
Important Disclosure Information
The service marks and trademarks used herein belong to their respective owners.
- Preferred rates on Personal Savings & Relationship Money Market accounts, and on personal Synovus CDs and IRAs. For CD/IRA relationship rate benefits, visit a local branch and talk with a banker for details. Back
- All credit cards, loans and lines of credit are subject to credit approval. Preferred rates apply to the HELOC and Mortgage products. Benefits not combined with other relationship program benefits. Back
- Refund applied at statement cycle. Does not include fees charged by other financial institutions or ATM owners. Back
- Eligible purchases (net spend) are defined as total purchases less returns and merchant credits. Eligible purchases also do not include fees, interest, purchases of Travelers Checks, purchases of or loading of any prepaid card, purchases of foreign currency, balance transfers, promotional or convenience checks or other purchases or cash equivalents or using the card for any purchase made on our rewards platform. Back
- Bonus points or bonus rewards will be applied to your rewards balance by the end of the month following the month in which you reach $5,000 in net spend. Bonus points and rewards will not be awarded to your account for purchases during a billing cycle if your account is not open and current on the billing cycle closing date. The bonus points and rewards have no cash value and require no 1099-MISC. Back
- Earn a $50 statement credit when you have at least $60,000 or more in net spend on your Synovus Travel Rewards Visa credit card each anniversary year. Statement credits will generally be applied to your account within 3-5 business days after the day of your anniversary in which the eligible transactions occurred, totaling $60,000 or more. Statement credits will not be awarded to an account for purchases during a billing cycle if your account is not open and current on the billing cycle closing date. The statement credit applies toward the balance and does not replace the monthly payment. You are responsible for any tax due on any amount received which is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-MISC. Back
- Use of the My Synovus mobile app requires your mobile service provider’s data and /or text plan. Message and data rates may apply. Back
- $100 minimum deposit to open the account. Additional terms and miscellaneous fees may apply. Please refer to Schedule of Fees and Charges on synovus.com for pricing information. Back
- Includes Synovus Bank and Synovus Securities, Inc. (SSI) assets held by their custodian, National Financial Services (NFS). Synovus Trust Company, N.A. (STC) accounts are not directly included in relationship balance or monthly deposit calculations. STC customers in a Synovus relationship program will receive program benefits equivalent to customers with at least a $500,000 relationship balance. Synovus Securities Inc. is the broker/dealer affiliate of Synovus Bank and is a member FINRA/SIPC and an SEC Registered Advisor. Investment products are NOT FDIC INSURED, NO BANK GUARANTEE, MAY LOSE VALUE. Back