Powerful and efficient support for your business
All Synovus corporate checking accounts feature:
- Deposits insured by the FDIC up to $250,0001
- Friendly business bankers who are ready to welcome you in person at a local branch or by phone through the Business Banking Call Center
With a high transaction volume in one or more accounts, tracking and managing activity fees are essential accounting tasks. Our Commercial Analysis Checking account can significantly lighten your workload by providing detailed reporting on balance requirements, services used, activity by transaction type and average balances on deposit.
- Receive a monthly account analysis statement, including a detailed calculation of the investable balance needed to offset fees and the actual earnings credit
- See details on the average ledger, float, amounts collected and reserves for individual accounts as well as a composite account
- Simplify accounting with data transfer in an 822 Express™ formatted file and statement delivery via secure file transfer
As your business grows, so do your banking needs. Preferred Business Checking is designed to simplify banking for your expanding business with additional services to manage cash flow and generous limits for a high-transaction volume.
- Rely on treasury management products and services4 to help you manage Receivables and Disbursements, stay on top of Account Protection and Reconciliation, and receive top-notch Information Reporting
- Choose the sweep account that best helps you manage your daily cash position; options include Commercial Money Market Sweep,5 Line of Credit Sweep or Premium Yield Sweep
- Get a $100 discount on your first order of business checks
- Enroll in Check Recovery Services at no cost
- Receive a Visa® Business check card to simplify purchasing with no annual or monthly usage fee4
Safeguarding funds in escrow is a commitment you make to clients. We make it easy for you by offering Interest on Lawyer Trust Accounts (IOLTA) and Interest on Trust Accounts (IOTA). Following state guidelines, we manage the distribution of interest to the state program to fund legal services.
Important disclosure information
All accounts are subject to approval.
The service marks and trademarks used herein belong to their respective owners.
- The standard insurance amount is $250,000 per depositor. Visit www.fdic.gov for more information. Back
- After $20,000, the excessive cash deposited fee is $0.0030 per $1. Back
- After 400 combined debits, credits and deposited items, each item costs $0.50, regardless of account balance. Back
- Subject to approval. Back
- Additional balances and/or fees may apply for Treasury Management products and services. Back
Interested in a business checking account?
Learn about documentation required by law to open a business account