Corporate Checking Accounts
All Synovus corporate checking accounts feature:
With a high transaction volume in one or more accounts, tracking and managing activity fees are essential accounting tasks. Our Commercial Analysis Checking account can significantly lighten your workload by providing detailed reporting on balance requirements, services used, activity by transaction type and average balances on deposit.
- Receive a monthly account analysis statement, including a detailed calculation of the investable balance needed to offset fees and the actual earnings credit
- See details on the average ledger, float, amounts collected and reserves for individual accounts as well as a composite account
- Simplify accounting with data transfer in an 822 Express™ formatted file and statement delivery via secure file transfer
As your business grows, so do your banking needs. Preferred Business Checking is designed to simplify banking for your expanding business with additional services to manage cash flow and generous limits for a high-transaction volume.
- Rely on treasury management products and services4 to help you manage Receivables and Disbursements, stay on top of Account Protection and Reconciliation, and receive top-notch Information Reporting
- If you have more than 10 employees, offer them Workplace Banking5
- Choose the sweep account that best helps you manage your daily cash position; options include Commercial Money Market Sweep,7 Line of Credit Sweep or Premium Yield Sweep
- Get a $100 discount on your first order of business checks
- Enroll in Check Recovery Services at no cost
- Receive a Visa® Business check card to simplify purchasing with no annual or monthly usage fee4
Safeguarding funds in escrow is a commitment you make to clients. We make it easy for you by offering Interest on Lawyer Trust Accounts (IOLTA) and Interest on Trust Accounts (IOTA). Following state guidelines, we manage the distribution of interest to the state program to fund legal services.
Access our powerful online business tools within the Business Banking Center.