Flexibility for business banking
All Synovus business checking accounts feature:
- Unlimited fee-free transactions at all Synovus and Publix® Presto!® ATMs
- Deposits insured by the FDIC up to $250,0001
- Friendly business bankers are ready to welcome you in person at a local branch or by phone through the Business Banking Call Center
Pro Business Checking is a simple, flexible way to manage your day-to-day banking. Although the account is tailored to basic banking needs, it comes with the same support as accounts with more bells and whistles.
As your business grows, so do your banking needs. Preferred Business Checking is designed to simplify banking for your expanding business with additional services to manage cash flow and generous limits for a high-transaction volume.
- Rely on treasury management products and services7 to help you manage Receivables and Disbursements, stay on top of Account Protection and Reconciliation, and receive top-notch Information Reporting
- If you have more than 10 employees, offer them Workplace Banking8
- Choose the sweep account that best helps you manage your daily cash position; options include Commercial Money Market Sweep,10 Line of Credit Sweep or Premium Yield Sweep
- Get a $100 discount on your first order of business checks
- Enroll in Check Recovery Services at no cost
- Receive a Visa® Business check card to simplify purchasing with no annual or monthly usage fee4
When you’re working for yourself or for an eligible not-for-profit organization, Business Interest Checking11 can make those hard-earned dollars do a little more for you. With interest earned on your entire balance and tiered interest rates that reward higher balances, you’ll be putting your everyday bank account to good use.
With a high transaction volume in one or more accounts, tracking and managing activity fees are essential accounting tasks. Our Commercial Analysis Checking account can significantly lighten your workload by providing detailed reporting on balance requirements, services used, activity by transaction type and average balances on deposit.
- Receive a monthly account analysis statement, including a detailed calculation of the investable balance needed to offset fees and the actual earnings credit
- See detail on average ledger, float, amounts collected and reserves for individual accounts as well as a composite account
- Simplify accounting with data transfer in an 822 Express formatted file and statement delivery via secure file transfer
Synovus routing number: