Growing toward the future
All Synovus business savings accounts feature:
- Interest earned on your entire balance1
- Generous monthly deposits at no fee—up to $5,000 in cash and up to 50 deposited items2
- Deposits insured by the FDIC up to $250,0003
- Access to your account anytime, anywhere with Level 1 Synovus Gateway Digital Banking
Business Savings Account
The Business Savings Account is the simplest way to begin building up a cash reserve for your company. With interest earned on your entire balance and the flexibility to make up to 6 no-fee debit transactions per month,4 you can make your money work for you.
Commercial Money Market Account
If you’d like to earn a market-based interest rate while still maintaining flexible access to your cash, our Commercial Money Market Account can help your savings grow with a modest minimum balance requirement.
Certificates of Deposit
When you can set aside funds without needing immediate access, Certificates of Deposit are ideal low-risk, fixed-rate investments. CDs renew automatically, at the interest rate in effect at the time of renewal, making it easier to keep your business investments growing. Whether you’re looking to invest for a few months or a few years, we offer a variety of CD6 types and term lengths to match your needs and goals.
Important Disclosure Information
All accounts are subject to approval.
- For Business Savings Account - Interest is compounded daily, credited monthly and paid on the collected balance using the daily balance method. No minimum balance required to earn interest. A single rate applies. Account has a variable interest rate subject to change after account opening and without notice. Back
- After $5,000, the excessive cash deposited fee is $0.0015 per $1. After 50 combined credits and deposited items, each item costs $0.35. Back
- The standard insurance amount is $250,000 per depositor. Visit www.fdic.gov for more information Back
- Savings account debit transactions are subject to transfer fees, regardless of the account balance, after allowed limit is exceeded. After 6 debit items are paid during the statement cycle, each item costs $3. The excessive transaction fee is assessed per occurrence, regardless of the account balance. Business Savings statements are delivered on a quarterly basis; however, fees and allowable withdrawals and transactions are applied on a per month basis. Back
- Money market account debit transactions are subject to transfer fees, regardless of the account balance, after allowed limit is exceeded. After 6 debit items are paid during the statement cycle, each item costs $15. The excessive transaction fee is assessed per occurrence, regardless of the account balance. Back
- Rate is fixed only for the term of the CD. A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal. Fees could reduce earnings. Interest is compounded daily. The daily balance method is used to calculate interest. Customer may choose frequency of interest credit and method. If term is longer than 12 months, interest is credited at least annually. Back
- For Commercial Money Market Account - Interest is compounded daily, credited monthly, and paid on the collected balance using the daily balance method. Account has a variable interest rate subject to change after account opening and without notice. The interest rate on the entire balance in your account will be paid based on the daily balance tier. Back