Experience banking designed to help you achieve your financial goals and focus on what inspires you. We’ve highlighted below several key benefits available to clients in our Inspire Relationship Program.1 See Synovus Inspire program terms for a complete list of program benefits.
Synovus Inspire clients receive complimentary identity protection and security services to help safeguard your accounts and your identity—giving you peace of mind. Call Priority Customer Care at 1- 888-640-2200 to get your unique security code and activate this valuable benefit. Valid email address and separate enrollment required.
As a Synovus Inspire client, you have access to premium personal banking solutions and preferred rates2 that help you manage your day-to-day finances and save for the future.
Money Market Accounts
Our Synovus Relationship Money Market Account3 account offers Synovus Inspire clients a time-tested way to seamlessly earn and save. You can access your money market account just like your checking or savings account, through My Synovus.4 With the preferred rate on earnings for Inspire clients, you can reach your goals even faster when you increase your balance.
Certificates of Deposit
Whether you’re looking to invest for a few months or a few years, we offer a variety of CD types and term lengths to match your needs and goals5. All CDs offer a fixed rate of return.6
Keep in mind that we offer a limited selection of CD products and interest rates online. We have a wide variety of CD features and term lengths available in our branches. 7 CDs renew automatically 8 at the interest rate in effect at the time of renewal.
Synovus Inspire clients get preferred rates9 on new or refinanced mortgages,10 subject to availability and ability to qualify. Buying, building, or refinancing a home is one of the biggest financial decisions you can make, with a series of choices that can seem endless. The good news is that, as a Synovus Inspire client, you can receive either a rate discount (portfolio loan) or a price discount (secondary market loan) on a fixed-rate or variable-rate mortgage. Your Synovus advisor and local mortgage experts are standing by to assist you.
Apply to get a preferred rate9 on a Synovus home equity line of credit (HELOC). The equity you’ve built in your home is a great way to access funds for home improvement projects, medical expenses, or any other major life expense. As a Synovus Inspire client with a home equity line of credit (HELOC), you receive preferred rates, making this a great solution for your financial needs.
Securities-Backed Line of Credit
With our Securities-Backed Line of Credit9 (SBLOC) product, instead of selling securities to free up cash, you can keep your portfolio intact while using eligible securities in a Synovus brokerage or trust account as collateral. You are then free to use this money to meet virtually any priority, such as buying a home or paying for college.
Our credit cards9 can help Synovus Inspire clients make your vision of the future a reality. Take your pick of cash back or bonus rewards good for travel, gift cards, or merchandise, all of which you can track through My Synovus. And as a Synovus Inspire client, you can earn a $50 statement credit11 when you spend more than $60,000 in annual net spend12 on your Synovus Travel Rewards Visa® credit card, get a replacement card at no cost13, and receive preferred service when you call Customer Care.
Make $5,000 in net spend12 in your first 90 days and receive:
- Preferred introductory offers available on a Synovus Visa® credit card, talk with a banker for details
- 50,000 bonus points14 on your Synovus Rewards Visa® credit card
- $500 bonus rewards14 on your Synovus Rewards Visa® credit card
- 50,000 bonus points14 on your Synovus Travel Rewards Visa® credit card
Financial advice designed to help you reach your goals. You know your financial wellbeing requires the dedication of a tailored approach. That’s why as a Synovus Inspire client, a dedicated personal advisor will provide personalized advice and guidance based on your life goals, to help you understand more about retirement planning, debt management, educational planning and more. And, you will have access to Synovus Asset Navigator, an interactive dashboard to help you track your progress so you can stay on course toward your financial goals.
Our personal advisors will partner with you to find the smartest strategies and help you stay on course with insights and guidance so you can do more with your money. And because we’re Synovus, we’ll be right here with you on your personal financial journey!
To qualify for Synovus Inspire, customers must have an Inspire checking account.15 Maintain $100,000 minimum ending balance in combination of Synovus deposit balances OR investment accounts1 to waive the $50 monthly service fee.
If you have questions, call Priority Customer Care at 1- 888-640-2200 or 1-888-SYNOVUS (1-888-796-6887).
See Synovus Inspire program terms for a complete list of program benefits.
Important disclosure information
The service marks and trademarks used herein belong to their respective owners.
All accounts are subject to approval.
- Includes Synovus Bank and Synovus Securities, Inc. (SSI) assets held by their custodian, National Financial Services (NFS). Synovus Trust Company, N.A. (STC) accounts are not directly included in relationship balance or monthly deposit calculations. STC customers in a Synovus relationship program will receive program benefits equivalent to customers with at least a $500,000 relationship balance. Synovus Securities Inc. is the broker/dealer affiliate of Synovus Bank and is a member FINRA/SIPC and an SEC Registered Advisor. Investment products are NOT FDIC INSURED, NO BANK GUARANTEE, MAY LOSE VALUE. Back
- Preferred rates on Personal Savings & Relationship Money Market accounts, and on personal Synovus CDs and IRAs. For CD/IRA relationship rate benefits, visit a local branch and talk with a banker for details. Back
- The Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is subject to change without notice. The interest rate on the entire balance of your account will be paid based on the applicable daily balance tier. Account has variable interest rate subject to change after account opening and without notice. Interest is earned on account balances greater than $0, compounded daily, credited monthly and paid on the collected balance, using the daily balance method. Fees may reduce earnings. Back
- Use of the My Synovus mobile app requires your mobile service provider’s data and /or text plan. Message and data rates may apply. Back
- All accounts are subject to approval. We offer a limited selection of CD options online; additional CD term lengths, account features, and interest rates are available in branch. Back
- Rate is fixed only for the term of the CD. A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal. Fees could reduce earnings. Interest is compounded daily. The daily balance method is used to calculate interest. Customer may choose frequency of interest credit and method of interest payment when opened in a Synovus branch. Back
- The principal amount of CDs opened online may not be withdrawn under any circumstances during the first 60 days of the initial transfer of funds. Any language related to early withdrawals will not apply to this first 60 day period as early withdrawals will not be allowed. Back
- Account will automatically renew at maturity. Each renewal term will be the same as the original term, beginning on the maturity date. The interest rate and annual percentage yield have not yet been determined. They will be available on the date of maturity. You have a grace period of 10 calendar days (5 calendar days grace period for 7-89 day CDs) after maturity to withdraw the funds without being charged an early withdrawal penalty. You may prevent renewal if you withdraw the funds in the account at maturity (or within the grace period, if any) or we receive written notice from you before maturity of your intention not to renew. Back
- All credit cards, loans and lines of credit are subject to credit approval. Preferred rates apply to the HELOC and Mortgage products. Benefits not combined with other relationship program benefits. Back
- Synovus Bank, Member FDIC, is an Equal Housing Lender and lends in the states of Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, North Carolina, and South Carolina. This communication is directed to properties in those states. Loans subject to approval including credit Approval. Synovus Bank, NMLS #408043. Back
- Earn a $50 statement credit when you have at least $60,000 or more in net spend on your Synovus Travel Rewards Visa® credit card each anniversary year. Statement credits will generally be applied to your account within 3-5 days after the day or your anniversary in which the eligible transactions occurred, totaling $60,000 or more. Statement credits will not be awarded to an account for purchases during a billing cycle if your account is not open and current on the billing cycle closing date. The statement credit applies toward the balance and does not replace the monthly payment. You are responsible for any tax due on any amount received which is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-MISC. Back
- Eligible purchases (net spend) are defined as total purchases less returns and merchant credits. Eligible purchases also do not include fees, interest, purchases of Travelers Checks, purchases of or loading of any prepaid card, purchases of foreign currency, balance transfers, promotional or convenience checks or other purchases or cash equivalents or using the card for any purchase made on our rewards platform. Back
- $25 expedited card fee is waived on request. Back
- Bonus points or bonus rewards will be applied to your rewards balance by the end of the month following the month in which you reach $5,000 in net spend. You must reach $5,000 in net spend within the first 90 days of credit card account opening to qualify for the bonus points or bonus rewards. Bonus points or bonus rewards will not be awarded to your account for purchases during a billing cycle if your account is not open and current on the billing cycle closing date. The bonus points or bonus rewards have no cash value and does not require a Form 1099-MISC. Back
- $100 minimum deposit to open the account. Additional terms and miscellaneous fees may apply. Please refer to Schedule of Fees and Charges on synovus.com for pricing information. Back