Simple and secure personal and business digital banking is just a tap away.
Life’s full of small taps. A putt on the 18th green or a one-touch possession to score. A drop shot on the court or opening an app on your phone. Small taps turn into big wins if you have the right team supporting you.
Say hello to My Synovus digital banking1
We know life doesn’t just happen during banking hours. That’s why we place as much importance on bringing you a fantastic digital banking experience as we do on delivering seamless service with a smile at your local Synovus branch. Pay bills2, make a deposit3, transfer funds4, and manage your banking needs whenever and wherever with our secure, easy-to-use website and mobile app.5
Synovus Gateway: Digital business banking anytime, anywhere from any device.
Easy-to-use digital cash management tools that simplify daily business banking with real-time transaction capabilities and powerful business insights. Make payments, maintain receivables, increase security, streamline tasks, and save time and money.
Open a deposit account online
Open and fund a personal checking account, certificate of deposit (CD), or Money Market account from wherever you happen to be in just a few steps.
Money Market Account ❯ Free Checking or Inspire Checking ❯ Personal Savings Account ❯
Go paperless.6 It’s (almost always) awesome!
Opting for paperless statements is an easy and smart choice that gives you enhanced security, more convenience, less clutter, and the safety of one less thing to touch.
Zelle® is a fast, safe, and easy way to send money using My Synovus digital banking.
Money sent with Zelle® is available in a recipient's account typically in minutes, and all you need to send money is the recipient's email address or U.S. mobile phone number.7
Make on-the-go purchases securely with digital wallets
Use Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay, or Google Pay™ to make on-the-go purchases securely in an app or with a tap of your smartphone in store.8
Tap in to better banking.
At Synovus, we’re in the business of building long-term relationships. The way we do that is simple: treat our customers like we want to be treated. That’s why we’re focused on creating an experience that makes managing your finances safe and easy. Whenever and wherever you need us. After all, we know life doesn’t only happen during banking hours.
That’s been our mindset for over 130 years. It’s helped us grow from a single deposit in a company vault to a financial institution that spans five states and 300 locations across the Southeast. It’s why we’re consistently ranked as one of America’s best and most trusted banks.
Important disclosure information
All accounts are subject to approval.
- Your use of My Synovus online banking, mobile banking, and other account access services is governed by the My Synovus Agreement and Digital Banking Schedule of Fees and Charges. Minimum system requirements: For mobile apps, iOS® 11 and above or Android™ version 5 and above. My Synovus supports the most recent versions of Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari and any previous versions that are still supported by Microsoft, Google, Mozilla, and Apple respectively. Back
- Requires enrollment in the Bill Pay service through My Synovus. Back
- Mobile Deposits: There is no limit on the number of checks that can be deposited through Mobile Deposit. Deposit amount limits apply and are described within the My Synovus Agreement. Deposits may not be available for immediate withdrawal. Deposits made before 7 p.m. ET on business days are generally available the next business day, but may take up to three business days depending on weekends and holidays. Your device must have a camera with at least two megapixels in resolution. Not all checks are eligible for mobile deposit. Please see your My Synovus Agreement or the FAQ for a list of ineligible checks. Back
- Individual, daily, and monthly transfer limits apply and will be described within the External Transfers service. Fees may apply for transfers to another financial institution. Back
- Use of the My Synovus mobile app requires your mobile service provider's data and /or text plan. Message and data rates may apply. Back
- Requires enrollment in My Synovus digital banking Back
- Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license. U.S. checking or savings account required to use Zelle®. Transactions between enrolled users typically occur in minutes and generally do not have fees. Back
- The service marks and trademarks used herein belong to their respective owners. Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc. Back