Synovus Personal and Business Visa Debit Cards
Your personal or business debit card makes shopping, paying bills, and getting cash easy and safe. Whether you’re at the grocery store or traveling for business, you have access to your money. You can even withdraw cash from hundreds of Synovus and Publix Presto! ATMs with no fee. Funds are deducted directly from your account when you use your card, and Synovus Card Alerts instantly let you know of any unusual or suspicious card activity.
How it works
- Make purchases anywhere Visa is accepted: Use your card at millions of locations around the globe to make purchases and pay bills in stores, online, or by phone.
- Set up recurring bill payments: From your phone bill to your gym membership, contact your biller to set up easy automatic payments with your card.
- Deposit or withdraw cash at participating ATMs1 locations. Plus, enjoy unlimited fee-free transactions at both Publix Presto!® and Synovus ATMs.
- Add your card to your digital wallet: When you add your card to your digital wallet, you can easily make purchases using your smartphone.
Protection from fraud
- Get real-time updates about account activity with Synovus Card Alerts.2 You can choose to be notified when:
- Certain types of transactions occur (such as online purchases or pay-at-the-pump gas station purchases)
- If any transaction exceeds a certain dollar limit
- Anytime a transaction is declined
- And more
Sign up here for Synovus Card Alerts or download the Synovus Card Alerts app.3
- Report a lost or stolen card 24/7 by contacting Visa at 1-800-847-2911. Visa will block your card and get a new card issued and shipped to you within 24 to 72 hours.
- Use your card at chip-enabled terminals and ATMs for even more protection against fraud. Learn more about chip card features here.
Call 1-888-SYNOVUS (1-888-796-6887) or visit a branch to order your card today.
Get more information here about the complimentary Visa benefits available to personal and business debit cardholders.
Important disclosure information
The service marks and trademarks used herein belong to their respective owners.
- Available features vary by location. Deposits can be made only at Synovus ATMs and may not be available for immediate withdrawal. Fees may apply for non-Synovus ATM transactions. Back
- Transactions using a PIN instead of a signature are not eligible for card alerts. Back
- Use of the Synovus Card Alerts app requires your mobile service provider’s data and/or text plan. Message and data rates may apply. Back