Helping Synovus serve our customers
Register as a Vendor
To register with Synovus as a potential vendor, please click here.
When contacting us, please include the following:
- Full contact information for company contact
- Information on your company's products and services
- Diverse vendor certification(s), if available
- D&B Number (DUNS), if available
Note: If your company is certified as diverse, please include a current copy of your diverse certification(s) with your online profile. If you wish to submit a vendor capability profile, include it in an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
As our vendor database will be updated on a routine basis, vendors may be deactivated 365 days after initial registration. Please be sure to review and make sure your profile is current on a yearly basis. Completion of the vendor registration profile does not imply a procurement relationship with Synovus now or in the future. Synovus does not guarantee that your company will receive an RFX, request for bid, or a contract, and we cannot promise to transact business with all vendors who contact us.
Read our Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
Synovus recognizes small and diverse vendors are essential to delivering the best in financial products and services to our customers. The Vendor Diversity Program at Synovus ensures that the diverse business community actively participates in contracting and procurement opportunities with our company. Working with diverse vendors across our footprint is an important part of our strategic sourcing and procurement processes. Here is where we all strive to be better, together.
Diverse Vendor Certification
For the purposes of this program, a qualified diverse vendor is defined as a business that is at least 51% owned, operated, and controlled by one or more of the following groups who are either U.S. citizens or lawful permanent residents.
- Minority Groups (MBE) – a minority person is a member of at least one of the following ethnic groups: African American, Asian-Indian American, Asian-Pacific American, Hispanic American, and Native American
- Disabled Individuals (DOBE)
- Lesbian, Gay, Bi-Sexual and Transgender (LGBT)
- Women-Owned (WBE)
- Veterans and Service Disabled-Veterans (VBE and SDVBE)
Certification of your company helps to ensure the integrity of Synovus’ Vendor Diversity Program and reporting. We accept certifications from the multiple third-party certifying agencies and associations, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Disability: IN (formerly US Business Leadership Network (USBLN aka Disability: IN)
- National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC)
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
- National Women Business Owners Corporation (NWBOC)
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
Local, state and county certifications may be considered and accepted upon review of their certification processes.
For questions about our Vendor Diversity Program or doing business with Synovus, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.