Loans & Lines of Credit
Lines of Credit
If it’s flexibility you want, Synovus offers a wide range of terms and options to structure a line of credit1 to most any situation up to $30 million or more. Whether you’re in need of working capital, or require the funds for a large commercial project, your banker will work with you to understand your situation and develop a financing structure to meet your needs.
- Secure your line of credit with a full range of assets from accounts receivable, to fixed assets like equipment and real estate.
- Enjoy the benefits of automation by linking your commercial checking to a line of credit for faster funding.2
- Obtain longer terms and line amounts by working with a Synovus specialist with access to Capital Markets and syndication partners.2
- Receive automatic line increases for seasonal needs and increased expenditures with a bank directed and monitored line of credit.
- Enjoy longer line of credit terms up to three years removing the need for annual renewal.
Business Access Line of Credit
For typical borrowing needs up to $250,0004, our Business Access Line1,2,3 is a ready source of funds for equipment or inventory, cyclical operating expenses or taking advantage of a limited-time offer from a vendor. It can even serve as no-fee overdraft protection5 for your business checking account.
- Access your funds with ease by account transfer, check or telephone
- Enjoy a low, prime-based variable interest rate6
- Use Business Internet Banking any time to transfer funds to your business checking account, check outstanding balances and confirm available credit
- Choose your repayment terms, including interest-only or interest plus principal
International Trade Letters of Credit
Small Business Administration Loans
If your business doesn’t qualify for a conventional loan, an SBA loan1 may be the key to financing your company’s start or growth. Our bankers are well versed in SBA requirements and can help you take advantage of features such as extended terms, competitive rates and lower down payments as they help you choose the loan that’s right for you. Plus, as a Preferred SBA Lender, we can approve your loan locally for a faster response. Because our small business community has a wide range of needs, we’re proud to offer four distinct loan options:
SBA 7(a) Loan Program:1 Whether you’re starting, acquiring or expanding a business, this is the most common and flexible type of SBA loan. You can use these funds for working capital, or to finance the purchase of essential property, equipment or inventory.
SBA 504 Loan Program:1 To help stimulate economic development within communities, this loan program helps businesses grow and create jobs. These funds can help you finance major expansion or modernization projects, typically with long-term, fixed-rate financing.
SBA Veterans Advantage Loans:1 These loans are designed for veterans, members of the military and their spouses who are interested in starting or expanding a business. And when you’re seeking an expedited approval process (sometimes just 36 hours), this loan also eliminates the up-front guaranty fee normally charged for SBA Express Loans over $150,000.
SBA Export Working Capital Program:1 This program provides advances of up to $5 million to fund export orders, export receivables or letters of credit. To help with payment negotiations, you can apply for a loan before you’ve finalized a contract, giving you peace of mind that you’ll be able to meet demand.
SBA CAPLine Working Capital Loans:1 The CAPline is quick and easy way to access funds for anything from hiring workers, to buying materials to fulfill a contract. Funds are advanced using your accounts receivable (from customer credit accounts) and inventory as collateral. As an SBA Preferred Lender, Synovus is able to approve SBA loan applications locally so you faster decisions and loan proceeds up to $5 million.
SBA Export Express:1 These loans are designed to provide support for business operations with loan amounts up to $500,000, guaranteed up to 90% by the U.S. Small Business Administration. SBA Export Express can provide small businesses with the export lines of credit to help them grow and compete in international markets.
Visit www.sba.gov for more information.
Interested in a business loan or line of credit?
Smart banking tools at your fingertips
Access our powerful online business tools in the Business Banking Center. Just sign up for Business Internet Banking or any of our online services to get started.
SBA Preferred Lender
As an SBA Preferred Lender, Synovus can provide faster answers for quicker results.