Meet our team
Executive Vice President, Chief Risk Officer
Creson joined Synovus in July 2022 as Executive Vice President, Chief Risk Officer. She was previously Executive Vice President and Chief Audit Executive at Fifth Third Bank, which she joined in 2017. Prior to joining Fifth Third, Creson was with Regions Financial for 10 years where she served in leadership positions in strategic and corporate planning, audit, and finance.
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics, Rhodes College
- Risk Management Association Annual Conference 2021 “Chief Auditor Risk Perspective”
- Miami University Farmer School of Business, Advisory Board
- Board Member and Vice-Chairman, Ronald McDonald House Charities of Cincinnati
- Executive Leadership Team, American Heart Association Go Red for Women
- Board Member and Treasurer, Manna Fund Atlanta
- Certified Public Accountant, Certified Internal Auditor, Certified Enterprise Risk Professional
Summary of Responsibilities
Creson’s responsibilities include overseeing the company’s enterprise risk management programs and related activities. She leads corporate risk management strategy, continuing to transform, strengthen, and sustain the company’s risk culture. She provides overall leadership, vision, and direction for enterprise risk management, including credit, compliance, operational risk, credit review and model risk management.