Meet our team
Katherine M. Weislogel
Executive Vice President, Head of Treasury and Payment Solutions
Weislogel joined Synovus in March 2019 from BMO Harris Bank in Columbus, Ohio. There she served a dual role as Managing Director and Team Leader of the U.S. commercial treasury and payments solutions (TPS) business for the bank’s expansion markets and the sales, strategy and support team. She entered the banking industry with Fifth Third in 1993 and held positions of increasing responsibility in retail and commercial banking, including treasury and sales management from 2009 to 2014. Weislogel served as Senior Treasury Management Consultant for Wells Fargo from 2014 to 2016 and then joined BMO Harris.
- Bachelor of Arts, Miami University, Oxford, Ohio
- Bank of America Financial Institutions Advisory Board
- Cognizant Head of Payments Group
- Boston Consulting Group Treasury Management Roundtable
- Nacha Nominating Committee
- West Monroe Treasury Roundtable
- American Banker Digital Conference – “Digital – The Imperative in Relationship Banking”
- American Banker Most Powerful Women in Banking, “Leading Teams through Transformation” Panelist
- Speaker, Wells Fargo Bank & Tech Pop Investors Conference. “ Digital- The New Imperative in Relationship Banking”
- Deluxe Exchange Speaker, "Accelerating Bank Transformation: Leading with Treasury & Payment Solutions"
- Recipient, Synovus Game Changer Award, 2020
- American Banker Most Powerful Women in Banking Watch list 2021
Summary of Responsibilities
Weislogel’s responsibilities include oversight of the bank’s treasury management and liquidity solutions; management and development of international and commercial card sales; implementation and onboarding of new products and services; development of sales resource and technical sales consultants; and pricing, billing, and risk management of all TPS products and services. She also leads the design and go-to-market strategy of all new TPS products and solutions, including development of sales strategies’ initiatives and client-engagement process design, starting with a consultative sales approach. Additional responsibilities include membership on the bank’s Executive Leadership Team, Operating Committee, Executive Risk Committee, Fraud Steering Committee, Asset-Liability Committee, Lead Advisory Committee (which builds leadership training programs for the bank), Financial Institutions Committee, and Executive Sponsor of the W.IS.E ERG.