Meet our team
Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
Gregory joined Synovus in June 2019 as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. He was previously Executive Vice President and Head of Corporate Financial Strategy for Regions Financial Corporation, which he joined in 2009. Before joining Regions, Gregory was with Wachovia for 10 years, where he held a number of corporate investment and portfolio management positions.
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics, North Carolina State University
- MBA, Duke University Fuqua School of Business
- Secretary, Mountain Brook Planning Commission
- Member, Board of Directors, The Literary Council
- Member, Board of Directors, Jones Valley Teaching Farm
Summary of Responsibilities
Gregory directs the company’s financial operations, including accounting, financial planning and reporting, budgeting, treasury and tax. He is also responsible for Synovus’ overall financial plans and policies. Gregory plays a key role in representing the company with the investment community, auditors and investment bankers.