Meet our team
Allan E. Kamensky
Executive Vice President, General Counsel
Before coming to Synovus in 2014, Kamensky was a partner with the law firm of Page, Scrantom, Sprouse, Tucker and Ford, P.C. in Columbus, Georgia.
- Bachelor of Arts, Tulane University
- Juris Doctor, University of Georgia School of Law
- American Bar Association
- Member, Board of Directors, Atlanta Police Foundation
- Member, Board of Directors, Southeastern Board of Operation Hope
- Member, Board of Directors, Hand in Hand
Summary of Responsibilities
Allan Kamensky is Executive Vice President and General Counsel and is a member of the Synovus Executive Management Team, and is responsible for all legal affairs including bank, corporate and securities regulatory issues, human resources (employment, compensation, and benefits), litigation, compliance, Governmental Relations, regulatory relations and identifying potential risk factors for the company.