Meet our team
Allan E. Kamensky
Executive Vice President, General Counsel
Before coming to Synovus in 2014, Kamensky was a partner with the law firm of Page, Scrantom, Sprouse, Tucker and Ford, P.C. in Columbus, Georgia.
- Bachelor of Arts, Tulane University
- Juris Doctor, University of Georgia School of Law
- Columbus Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Member, Board of Directors, Atlanta Police Foundation
- Member, Board of Directors, Southeastern Board of Operation Hope
- Member, Board of Directors, Hand in Hand
Summary of Responsibilities
Kamensky is Executive Vice President and General Counsel. He is a member of the Synovus Executive Leadership Team and responsible for all legal affairs including bank, corporate and securities regulatory issues, human resources (employment, compensation, and benefits), litigation, compliance, governmental relations, regulatory relations, and identifying potential risk factors for the company.