Premium benefits designed with you in mind – to help make managing your money simpler and more rewarding.
Personalized coaching and advice
Start by setting the financial goals that are right for you. Then, use our tools and guidance to turn your goals into a reality.
- An in-branch Financial Needs Assessment provides goal-based coaching and tips
- Educational financial resources to help you navigate today and plan for tomorrow
Preferred rates and benefits that add up
Enjoy more rewarding rates, benefits and extras that actually help you grow your money. Refer to the Synovus Plus program terms for specific details.
- Preferred interest rates on your Synovus savings accounts1
- Preferred home equity line of credit rates2
- 1 non-Synovus Bank ATM withdrawal fee refund per statement cycle3
- $100 reward on your Synovus Cash Rewards Visa® credit card2 after $3,000 in net spend4 in the first 90 days5
- 10,000 bonus points on your Synovus Rewards Visa® credit card after $3,000 in net spend in the first 90 days
- 10,000 bonus points on your Synovus Travel Rewards Visa® credit card after $3,000 in net spend in the first 90 days, plus a $50 statement credit6 with at least $60,000 in net spend annually
Comprehensive, always-on security
Take security of your accounts, credit, and identity to the next level with our suite of protection services. With peace of mind, you can focus on the things that matter most to you.
- Enroll to get a comprehensive suite of Credit and Identity Protection services
- Leading security and authentication, and proactive account management to keep your accounts safe
Easier experiences delivered by the bank that knows you
It’s easier to manage your accounts and progress toward your financial goals with a more personal experience tailored to your needs—wherever you are and whenever you need us.
- Hassle-free, secure mobile7 and online banking to manage all of your accounts in one place
- Direct access to a Relationship Banker at your local Synovus branch
Here’s what you need to qualify:
- A Synovus Free Checking account8
- $25,000 in minimum ending deposit balances OR investment accounts9 OR $5,000 minimum monthly deposits into a Synovus personal checking account10
If you do not meet these qualifications for three consecutive months, you may no longer qualify for Synovus Plus.
Call us at 1-888-SYNOVUS (1-888-796-6887) if you have questions or visit us at your local Synovus branch.
Important Disclosure Information
The service marks and trademarks used herein belong to their respective owners.
- Preferred rates on Personal Savings & Relationship Money Market accounts, and on personal Synovus CDs and IRAs. For CD/IRA relationship rate benefits, visit a local branch and talk with a banker for details. Back
- All credit cards, loans and lines of credit are subject to credit approval. Home equity line of credit benefits apply to the Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) products only. Back
- Refund applied at statement cycle. Does not include fees charged by other financial institutions or ATM owners. Back
- Eligible purchases (net spend) are defined as total purchases less returns and merchant credits. Eligible purchases also do not include fees, interest, purchases of Travelers Checks, purchases of or loading of any prepaid card, purchases of foreign currency, balance transfers, promotional or convenience checks or other purchases or cash equivalents or using the card for any purchase made on our rewards platform. Back
- Bonus points or bonus rewards will be applied to your rewards balance by the end of the month following the month in which you reach $3,000 in net spend. Bonus points or rewards will not be awarded to your account for purchases during a billing cycle if your account is not open and current on the billing cycle closing date. The bonus points or rewards have no cash value and require no 1099-MISC. Back
- Earn a $50 statement credit when you have at least $60,000 or more in net spend on your Synovus Travel Rewards Visa credit card each anniversary year. Statement credits will generally be applied to your account within 3-5 business days after the day of your anniversary in which the eligible transactions occurred, totaling $60,000 or more. Statement credits will not be awarded to an account for purchases during a billing cycle if your account is not open and current on the billing cycle closing date. The statement credit applies toward the balance and does not replace the monthly payment. You are responsible for any tax due on any amount received which is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-MISC. Back
- Use of the My Synovus mobile app requires your mobile service provider’s data and /or text plan. Message and data rates may apply. Back
- Subject to approval. No monthly service fee. $100 minimum deposit to open the account. Additional terms and miscellaneous fees may apply. Please refer to Schedule of Fees and Charges for pricing information. Back
- See Synovus Plus Program Terms for more detail. Includes Synovus Bank and Synovus Securities, Inc. (SSI) assets held by their custodian, National Financial Services (NFS). Synovus Trust Company, N.A. (STC) accounts are not directly included in relationship balance or monthly deposit calculations. STC customers in a Synovus relationship program will receive program benefits equivalent to customers with at least a $500,000 relationship balance. Back
- Direct deposit, cash or check deposit, ACH, and mobile deposits are all eligible transaction types. Reversed deposits due to unavailable funds, cancellations, or stop payments do not count towards your Monthly Deposit Back