Private Wealth Advisor
609 Bankhead Ave
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Mercer University
- NMLS Agent #1316783
- FINRA Registration, Series 7 and Series 66 Licensed
- Georgia Life and Health Insurance Licensed
Megan brings over 10 years of banking and financial services experience. Recognizing the importance of every client interaction, Megan strives to consistently deliver a client experience that demonstrates her proactive thinking to understand clients’ needs and offer solutions to exceed their priorities. Most recently, Megan served as a Licensed Relationship Banker with Synovus, during which time she developed and managed many retail and commercial banking relationships where she focused on a consultative sales approach to client needs. She joined the Synovus Private Wealth Management team in May 2017.
Provide the highest level of attention and personal financial expertise to the bank’s high net worth clients. Empower clients to make more thoughtful financial decisions and avoid costly mistakes by utilizing the bank’s best strategizing, tools, and resources to deploy comprehensive personal financial planning, investment management, risk and insurance assessment, customized credit solutions, and an exclusive banking experience. Private Wealth Management is delivered collaboratively by a team of specialists dedicated to exceptional service and tailored solutions for clients.
Awards and Affiliations
- Annuity Champions of Excellence Award – 2015
- Synovus Chairman’s Circle of Excellence James D. Yancey Customer Covenant Award – 2016
- Board Chair, CASA Douglas County