Private Wealth Advisor
3400 Overton Park Drive SE, 7th Floor
- Johnson C. Smith University- Bachelor of Science- Accounting
- Queens College – Masters of Business Administration / Finance
- University of North Carolina Mid- Management Banking School
- Campbell University Southeastern Trust School
- FINRA Registrations, Series 7, 24, and Series 66 Licensed
- Georgia Life and Health Insurance, Georgia Variable Products Licensed
Dave possesses over 29 years of banking and financial services experience, during which time he held leadership positions in domestic and international Private Wealth Management, Retail Banking, and Personal Trust Administration. Dave also possesses a thorough understanding of Commercial Lending and Business Banking. Most recently, Dave served as a Senior Private Wealth Advisor at a competitor before joining Synovus Bank. Dave joined Synovus Bank Private Wealth Management team in September 2018.
Provide the highest level of attention and personal financial expertise to the bank’s high net worth clients. Empower clients by helping them build, preserve, protect, and transfer their wealth to the next generation by making thoughtful financial decisions and avoiding costly mistakes. This goal is accomplished by utilizing a consultative approach, the bank’s best thinking, and resources to deploy comprehensive personal planning, investment management services, trust services, insurance solutions, customized credit solutions, and a personal banking experience. Private Wealth Management is delivered collaboratively by a team of specialists dedicated to exceptional service and personally tailored solutions for clients.
Awards and Affiliations
Dave is the recipient of numerous Sales Leader Awards and he has been involved with a number of local community boards.