Private Wealth Advisor
1695 Whittlesey Rd 2nd Floor
Columbus GA 31904
Caroline joined Synovus in 2017. As a Private Wealth Advisor, she helps clients with banking and lending services, personal trust and estate services, investment management, insurance services, and retirement planning. Caroline has Licenses 7 and 66, as well as is a Licensed Insurance/Annuity Agent. She is a graduate of Columbus State University, with a Management degree.
Caroline is active in a variety of community organizations, including:
- Young Alumni Council – Columbus State University – present
- Columbus Georgia Young Professionals – present
- United Way Loaned Exec – 2018 campaign
- United Way Community Investment Volunteer – 2019
- Committee Member for Wine Women & Shoes Columbus, GA benefitting Muscogee County Library Foundation – 2019 and 2022
Important Disclosure Information
This content is general in nature and does not constitute legal, tax, accounting, financial or investment advice. You are encouraged to consult with competent legal, tax, accounting, financial or investment professionals based on your specific circumstances. We do not make any warranties as to accuracy or completeness of this information, do not endorse any third-party companies, products, or services described here, and take no liability for your use of this information.