Private Wealth Advisor
1490 Distribution Dr
Adrian joined Synovus in 2021 with 16 years’ financial services experience. Most recently, he was a Premier Banker with Truist (formerly SunTrust) in Dacula, GA, where he was a 2019 Performance Award Winner.
As a Private Wealth Advisor for Synovus, Adrian is responsible for providing high net-worth clients with premier banking, financial planning, investing, lending, trust, and insurance services. He is passionate about helping clients navigate financial complexities confidently and create effective strategies for saving and transferring wealth. “I chose to become a banker so I could help people with their finances,” says Adrian.
Education and Licenses
- University of West Georgia, Bachelor of Science, Marketing.
- Series, 6, 7, 63, 65; Life, Health, Annuities licensed.
- North Gwinnett Baseball and Softball Association– Coached Youth Baseball 2011 – 2019, and Youth Softball 2018 – 2019
- North Gwinnett Basketball Association – Coached Youth 2017-2018
- Shadowbrook Church – Middle School Youth Groups 2015 – 2019
Adrian enjoys spending time with his family, coaching, and working with youth in the community and through his church. His hobbies are strength training, competitive softball, and golf.