Online And Mobile Banking
Bank your way
Stay connected to your accounts, day or night, with fast, secure Synovus Online Banking. Enroll today, and access your accounts anytime, anywhere and always on your schedule.
- Help prevent identity theft, reduce waste and save storage space by enrolling in Paperless Statements.
- Check your balances and set up balance and transaction alerts. Securely transfer funds between your accounts at Synovus and other financial institutions.1,2
- Send money1 to friends, family—even the babysitter—with Pay People.3 Just enroll in online banking, and follow the quick steps on the Payments tab to start paying people online or through mobile banking. You have options to send or request money4 at no charge using the other party’s email, mobile number5 or bank account—all with a few clicks or taps. You can even request next-day payment6 and include a customized greeting.
- Enroll in Bill Pay,7 and simplify monthly and recurring bill payments in just a few steps. You can securely send standard payments for free and with unlimited access. There are also plenty of options to set up automatic payments, enable E-bills from participating companies, create and view reminders, and view billing history or pending payments.
Wherever you are, your bank is always in the palm of your hand with the Synovus Mobile Banking5 App.
- Check your balances, transfer funds1 and locate branches and ATMs in seconds.
- Deposit your checks8 in a snap with Mobile Deposit9—it’s as easy as taking a picture.
- Simplify your life with mobile access to Pay People3 and Bill Pay.7 You can also change payments or view and pay E-bills through the app.
To get started, download the app today and log in with your Synovus Online Banking user ID and password. (Don’t have an online account? Sign up today.)
If you don’t have our app, try Mobile Web Banking from any mobile phone. Using the browser on your mobile device, visit m.synovus.com/mobile or sign in to Synovus Online Banking and click on the Mobile Banking tab to get started.
In addition to Mobile Banking, use Digital Wallet to easily access your credit or check cards through option like Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay or Google Pay™.
You can also take advantage of Synovus Card Alerts for easy access to real - time updates about your credit or debit card activity.
The branch is never closed with ATM Banking. Synovus ATMs offer a better, faster way to bank on your schedule. You can do all of the basics like get cash or check balances—plus, we offer additional convenient features.10 Go beyond simple cash withdrawals and balance inquiries, and enjoy a host of additional benefits:
Make paperless deposits
- No envelopes or deposit slips required
- Insert up to 50 bills or 30 checks at one time; the machine does the math for you.
- Review deposit amounts and check images on screen before completing transaction
- Check images are included on your receipt
Change your PIN
- Set or change your Personal Identification Number (PIN) at any Synovus ATM
Receive receipts by email
- Set your receipt preferences to suit your needs—email, printed, both or none
- Mini-statements11 and balance inquiries can also be sent by email
Manage your accounts
- Make transfers to and from your Synovus accounts, including credit cards
- Review recent account activity through mini-statements11
- Set a Fast Cash amount and make your trip to the ATM even faster
- Choose a preferred language—English or Spanish
- Opt to receive receipts by email10