Personal Savings Accounts
All Synovus personal savings accounts feature:
Signature Personal Savings Account
Our Signature Personal Savings Account6 is the simplest way to put aside money for all of life’s little (and not so little) expenses, from unexpected car repairs to unforgettable vacations.
- Make up to 2 no-fee withdrawals per month7,8
- Easily set up transfers from other Synovus accounts
- Receive statements quarterly, or monthly when combined with your checking statement9
- Choose printed or paperless statements (enroll through Online Banking)
- Enjoy unlimited fee-free transactions at all Synovus and Publix® Presto!® ATMs
- Use online Bill Pay10 to simplify monthly and recurring bill payments (enroll through Online Banking)
Minor Savings Account
It’s never too early to teach your children the importance of saving and managing money. With our Minor Savings Account,11 they’ll have a safe place to keep that birthday money from burning a hole in their pocket, and you’ll be able to keep an eye on things as you both watch their funds grow over time.
Holiday Savings Account
The holidays are a time for celebration, but they can also do a number on your wallet. With our Holiday Savings Account,6,7 you can set aside funds year-round to pay for those special gifts and treats—all while earning interest on your money. After a year of savings, we’ll automatically deposit your balance directly in your Synovus checking account or send you a check.
Synovus Bank's routing number:
Want to open a personal savings account?
Tips for building an emergency fund
Here's how to save enough money in an emergency fund to cover at least 3 to 6 months' worth of living expenses.