Not every bank has the infrastructure to operate in all lines of business or locations desired. Some banks need a little help reaching new markets or customers. We’re proud to offer correspondent banking services to more than 90 other financial institutions throughout the southeastern United States ranging in size from $100 million to almost $10 billion. We’ve got the experience and financial strength you need to serve you and your customers.
- Access funding and credit solutions including fed funds lines of credit, loan participants, holding company loans, regulation O loans, asset-based lending and public finance
- Choose from correspondent mortgage solutions such as conventional fixed and adjustable rates, FHA and FHA streamline, VA and IRRRL, USDA, Freddie Mac Home Possible®, Fannie Mae HomeReady® and Employment Gap
- Rely on our trust services including access to capital markets, retail brokerage, escrow and safekeeping services in addition to asset liability management
- Expand your treasury management and banking services to help your customers maintain ready access to cash and maximize return cash through ACH services, wire transfers and sweep services
- Go global with our suite of international banking services including international trade settlement, financing and international check processing