Tom has over 30 years of financial services experience and joined Synovus in March 2022. Throughout his career, he's built a reputation for helping his clients outsmart complexity in several different specialties, from small business lending to commercial real estate and portfolio management. Before joining Synovus, Tom was most recently Vice President of Middle-Market Banking at Fifth Third. Currently, he is responsible for identifying and developing new client relationships in the Middle Market space and retention and expansion of existing clients. He is a trusted advisor to his clients and strives to deliver actionable insights with a consultative approach, solidifying client relationships and optimizing revenue opportunities.
- B.S. Business Administration, University of New Hampshire
Awards and Affiliations
- Previous Membership Chair, Women in Defense, Greater Tampa Chapter
- Member, Copperhead Charities
- Member, National Defense Industrial Association
- Assistant Coach, River Ridge High School Varsity Ice Hockey Team