Digital Payments: Why They’re Still a Big Deal
What You Should Know About Employee Theft
Companies of all sizes experience fraud. But it’s not always an external attack.
Automated Payroll Benefits
Managing payroll can be time-consuming and full of inefficiencies. Here’s why automation makes sense.
Important disclosure information
Disclosure: This content is general in nature and does not constitute legal, tax, accounting, financial or investment advice. You are encouraged to consult with competent legal, tax, accounting, -nancial or investment professionals based on your speci¬c circumstances. We do not make any warranties as to accuracy or completeness of this information, do not endorse any third-party companies, products, or services described here, and take no liability for your use of this information.
- PYMNTS.com, “Reframing Anti-Fraud Strategy,” June 2022 Back
- McKinsey & Company, “New Trends in US Consumer Digital Payments,” October 26, 2021 Back
The World Bank, “COVID-19 Drives Global Surge in Use of Digital Payments,” June 29, 2022Back
- Strategic Treasurer, “B2B Payments Research,” 2021 Back
Association for Financial Professionals, “Payments Fraud and Control Report,” 2022Back
- ReportLinker, “Digital Payments Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact,” June 13, 2022 Back
- CPA Practice Advisor, “Digital Payments to Hit $6.6 Trillion in 2021, a 40% Jump in Two Years,” February 2, 2021 Back