Your Enhanced Synovus Gateway Accelerate AR Lockbox Experience Arrives November 9
Get excited! Your Synovus Lockbox experience will transition to Synovus Accelerate AR™ Lockbox effective November 9, 2022. Synovus Accelerate AR is an advanced, comprehensive integrated receivables suite that facilitates straight-through processing across all payment channels, providing actionable business insights and expediting accounts receivable.
Synovus Accelerate AR is made possible by your transition to Synovus GatewaySM digital commercial banking. The Gateway portal provides access to all your Synovus services, including Accelerate AR Lockbox in one place, with one login. If you don’t currently manage your Lockbox services online, you will gain digital conveniences.
There is little you’ll need to do to prepare, and your Synovus relationship team is available to assist you and your business. You’ll benefit from expanded service features. Below is everything you need to know.
What you need to do
- Now through Wednesday, November 9 – Expect contact from your Synovus relationship team
Your Synovus Relationship Manager or Treasury Management Consultant will be in touch to verify your receipt of the new P.O. Box address[es] for your organization’s Lockbox remittances and answer any questions you have. In the meantime, continue accessing and managing your Lockbox services as usual through Lockbox Image Archive.
- Current Lockbox experience is deactivated on Tuesday, November 8
Complete desired Lockbox management activities within Lockbox Image Archive by Tuesday, November 8, at 6:00 p.m. ET, as access to your current online experience will be deactivated so that we may transition your service to Synovus Accelerate AR Console.
- Wednesday, November 9 – Log in to Synovus Gateway and access Accelerate AR Console
Log in to Synovus Gateway and select the “Accelerate AR Console” tab for Lockbox services. Once logged in:
- Familiarize yourself with the new look, feel and service options.
- Verify that all information appears as you’d expect, and that all user access migrated appropriately.
- Set up search queries for ease of use in your new online experience.
- To view your most recent days’ data immediately following migration, you may need to refer to Lockbox Image Archive. All historical data will be available within Accelerate AR Console within 3-5 business days following service transition.
Things to note:
- No changes for file delivery – With Accelerate AR, files will continue through the same delivery channels as with Lockbox Image Archive.
- User migration – Current users will be migrated to Accelerate AR. Should a user need to be designated as an administrator, your organization’s current Lockbox administrator has the ability to make the change within Accelerate AR Console once logged in beginning November 9. See the Synovus Accelerate AR Console User Guide for details.
- Accelerate AR Access – Access to Synovus Accelerate AR Lockbox will not be available through the Gateway portal until November 9. For Synovus Gateway log in instructions for use on November 9 if needed, see the How to log in to Synovus Gateway demo.
Watch for additional communication
This page is updated frequently with the latest Synovus Accelerate AR Lockbox transition information, so check back periodically now through November 9. Also watch for important updates we’ll share through Synovus Gateway and email leading up to November 9.
New features and benefits
- Expanded reporting capabilities – Research, import, and audit capabilities will be expanded with more reporting options for greater efficiency and accounts receivable details.
- Customizable notifications and alerts – New notifications and alerts will be available within Accelerate AR Lockbox and through email to notify you of specific events -- such as high-dollar remittances, payer matches, and more -- and may be customized to align with your business rules.
- Option to elect additional services – Synovus Accelerate AR provides access to a full suite of integrated receivables solutions to enhance your Lockbox services and support additional automation and straight-through processing. Simply let your Relationship Manager or Treasury Management Consultant know if you’d like to explore optional services1.
Synovus Accelerate AR Lockbox Tools and Resources
Synovus Accelerate AR Console User Guide – A comprehensive user guide to support your use of Lockbox services.
Address Change Template Communications – The communication templates below are provided to help simplify sharing of your organization’s new P.O. Box address to your remitters.
- Template Letter to support notification of new remittance address before November 9
- Template Letter to support notification of new remittance address November 9 and after.
Note: Do not use your new P.O. Box address before November 9. Then, beginning November 9, your new organizational P.O. Box will be activated for remittance receipt.
Synovus Gateway Digital Commercial Resources – A permanent site at synovus.com/gatewaycommercialresources housing all Synovus Gateway related tools and resources, including those related to Synovus Accelerate AR Lockbox and the Synovus Accelerate AR Suite.
Tip: Be sure to bookmark the page for ongoing reference as needed.
Have questions? We’re here to help.
If you have reviewed available resources and still have questions or need assistance getting started with Synovus Accelerate AR Lockbox on November 9, contact your Relationship Manager, Treasury Management Consultant, or call Synovus Customer Care at 1-888-SYNOVUS (796-6887) and say “Lockbox.”
Important disclosure information
This service is provided by a third-party service provider (“Vendor”). Synovus Bank and the Vendor are independent and unrelated companies. By establishing this service, you agree to accept the terms and conditions of the Vendor.
- Additional balances and/or fees may apply for Treasury and Payment Solutions. All products subject to approval. Some solutions require Synovus GatewaySM digital banking. Back