Our Business Platinum Credit Card helps small- to mid-size businesses manage expenses with a blend of flexibility and control. You can request up to 19 cards for use by you and your employees and earn points across all eligible cards when you add optional Purchase Perks® rewards to your card account.
- Take advantage of a 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 6 months,
- Review your account information and transaction details, make online payments, and receive email alerts and eStatements through CardView
- Enjoy another layer of security with an embedded chip
- Choose to set spending limits for each card or allow all cards to access the entire credit limit
- Enroll in Purchase Perks to:
- Earn 1 point for every $1 in qualifying net purchases (purchases less returns) up to 120,000 per year (Basic) or 200,000 per year (Premier)
- Earn double points for the first 90 days
- Redeem rewards points online at mypurchaseperks.com for travel, cash, gift cards, brand-name merchandise and more
Your Visa® Business Platinum Credit Card account offers these generous additional benefits:
- $500,000 travel accident insurance
- $5,000 lost luggage reimbursement
- $1,500 hotel/motel burglary insurance
- Travel and emergency assistance services and $10,000 emergency evacuation and transportation services
- Auto rental collision damage waiver
- Visa® Purchase Security and Extended Protection program for damaged or stolen items you purchased with your card
Important Disclosure Information
Credit Cards are issued by Synovus Bank, 1125 1st Avenue, 2nd Floor, Columbus, Georgia 31901, which is the creditor for all credit card accounts.
The service marks and trademarks used herein belong to their respective owners.
All credit cards are subject to credit approval.
It is possible to combine Purchase Perks points in any combination of the two (2) following products (all products to be combined must have a least one common Principal account owner): one (1) Visa Platinum Purchase Perks Credit Card, and one (1) Visa or MasterCard Business Platinum Credit Card
On purchases and balance transfers, a 0% introductory APR for the first 6 months from account opening and after that a variable APR, of 7.74%–18.74% (as of January 31, 2017), based on your creditworthiness and other factors. On overdraft protection transactions, a variable APR, of 7.74%–18.74% (as of January 31, 2017). On Cash Advances (except overdraft protection transactions), a variable APR of 20.74% (as of January 31, 2017). The cash advance transaction fee is 3% of the cash advance ($10 minimum), except on overdraft protection transactions, for which the transaction fee is 3% of the overdraft ($5 minimum). The foreign transaction fee is 3% of the transaction (including transactions made in U.S. dollars and cross border transactions).
On Purchase Perks Visa Platinum Cards, $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, after that $50 annual fee for Purchase Perks Premier, or $12 annual fee for Purchase Perks Basic. Purchase Perks points can only be earned and redeemed when the account is active and in good standing. See “Purchase Perks Rules and Conditions” for more information about the Purchase Perks rewards program.
Cash back reward is applied as a credit toward the balance of the credit card account.
Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. In order for Visa benefits and coverages to apply, you must use your covered Visa Business Platinum card to secure transactions. A Guide to Benefits is provided when the account is opened.
In New York, coverage is limited to $2,000 per bag for New York residents.