Meet our team
Executive Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer
Goodwine joined Synovus in May 2021 as Executive Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer. She was previously with Wells Fargo, where she was head of Enterprise Talent, Executive Vice President, after holding senior human resources leadership positions partnering with investment banking, commercial banking, and corporate banking. Goodwine joined Wells Fargo in 2000 and developed extensive experience in nearly every aspect of HR, including talent acquisition, learning and development, strategic business consulting, succession planning, organizational design and effectiveness, compensation, and diversity and inclusion. She began her banking career with SunTrust in 1995 as a Commercial Banking Management Associate.
- Bachelor of Arts with honors, Spelman College
- Past Member, Board of Directors, Freedom School Partners (2019 - 2022)
- Board Development Committee
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee
- Trustee, Cannon School
- Executive Committee, Secretary
- Advancement Committee
- Member, Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Georgia Chamber, Talent and Leadership Committee Vice Chair
- Atlanta Mission, HR Committee
- North American HR Executive Summit Executive Panelist (2020): What is the Best Way to Build Bridges between HR and the Rest of the Company?
Summary of Responsibilities
Goodwine is responsible for developing and executing a strategic human capital plan in alignment with Synovus’ objectives and goals. She is accountable for all areas of human resources, including talent acquisition, HR shared services, benefits, compensation, learning and development, team member relations, performance management, succession planning, regulatory compliance, and HR information management.