Our donation application process
Our online donation application will reopen July 15 – September 15, 2023 for 2024 funding requests.
Keep in mind:
- We will consider requests for funding in any of our new areas of focus – economic sustainability, environmental sustainability, or human and social sustainability.
- We are especially committed to causes supporting the creation and sustainment of affordable housing, services that help low-to-moderate income communities, groups that deliver financial education and literacy programs, and those supporting economic development.
- Requests must directly benefit organizations located within our five-state footprint.
- Requests must be made using our online donation application during the application window.
- All fields within the online donation application must be completed to be considered for funding.
- “Requested Amount” must be minimum $1,000 and maximum $10,000.
- Requests for multiyear funding will not be considered.
- This application is for donation requests only. If you have a sponsorship request, please email email@example.com. (Sponsorships typically include branding and other activation components like tickets or event tables.)
- Requested amount should align with the need and the use of funds to support what is outlined in the application. Funding decisions will be made and communicated to requesting organizations by mid-January of the funding year.
Our giving is focused on sustainability.
Economic, environmental, human, and social sustainability are important to our team. Not only are our team members donating thousands of volunteer hours to address critical needs, we’re also committing dollars to make a difference.