- News Releases
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend for Synovus’ Series C Preferred Stock
- Synovus to Announce First Quarter 2014 Results
- Synovus Announces Changes to Board of Directors
- Synovus Announces REACH Awards
- Kamensky Named Synovus Executive Vice President and General Counsel
- Synovus Reports Earnings for Fourth Quarter of 2013
- Synovus Announces Quarterly Stock Dividend
|Do Not Respond to “Achieve Card” Text Messages|
We are aware of fraudulent text messages regarding the “Achieve Card” being sent to our customers as well as non-customers. These text messages are not from us, and the Achieve card is not our product. This is a fraudulent attempt to gain access to account information known as smishing.
Smishers attempt to get information by tricking you into responding to a text message or by visiting a fake web site. Do not open, download or reply to any suspicious correspondence. Protect your username, password, and other sensitive login information by deleting text messages, e-mails or other messages from people you do not know that may contain attachments or links to unsolicited offers. Remember, we will not ask you for information through text messages, e-mail, social media or by linking to a website.
If you receive this text message or something similar, please
If you believe that you have been a victim of a smishing scam, you should file a complaint at http://www.ftc.gov, and then visit the FTC Identity Theft Web site (link http://www.ftc.gov/idtheft) to learn how to minimize your risk of damage from identity theft.
For more information on protecting yourself against identity theft and fraud, visit the Safety and Security section of our site.