We’re almost at the finish line
FCB will officially become Synovus in just a few days. Before Monday, May 6, here are the top 3 things you'll need to do along with other important information to ensure a seamless transition of your FCB accounts to Synovus.
We appreciate your patience over the past few months as we’ve worked to bring our two banks together as one. Thank you for being our customer.
Easy as 1, 2, 3
1. Be aware of FCB downtimes.
Some of FCB’s features and services won’t be available for brief periods leading up to May 6. Knowing about these downtimes in advance will help you avoid any inconvenience.
What will be unavailable at FCB and when:
- Branches – All FCB branches will close on Friday, May 3, at 5:00 p.m., reopening at normal business hours on Monday, May 6
- Online banking – Friday, May 3, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
- Mobile deposits – Wednesday, May 1, beginning at 3:00 p.m.
- Mobile banking – Friday, May 3, beginning at 3:00 p.m.
- ATMs – Periodic unavailability on Friday, May 3, between 5:00 p.m. to midnight
When to begin using these services at Synovus:
- My Synovus digital banking – Sunday, May 5, at 12:00 p.m.
- My Synovus mobile banking app – Sunday, May 5, at 12:00 p.m.
- ATMs – Saturday, May 4, beginning at 1:00 a.m. (or earlier)
2. Online banking users need to confirm or update your phone number.The first time you log in at My Synovus, a security code will automatically be sent to the phone number you have on file at FCB. You won’t be able to log in unless we have a correct, working phone number that you can easily access. Please confirm your information that was sent to you by mail/email. If the phone numbers we have on file are incorrect, please call us at 1-866-764-0006 by May 3 to make updates.
3. Activate and start using your Synovus debit card.You should receive your new Synovus debit card in early May. You’ll use the same PIN you use with your FCB debit card. It's important to activate and begin using your new Synovus debit card as soon as you receive it. Then, you should destroy your FCB debit card.
We’re here to help!Call 1-888-850-0804
7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Eastern time, 7 days a week