Getting started at Synovus
We’re excited to announce the transition of your FCB accounts to Synovus is complete, and you’re now a full member of the Synovus family. Welcome! We truly appreciate your patience over the past few months as our banks came together as one, and we thank you for being our customer.
We’ve sent you a lot of information over the past few months on what to expect and when. Here are some resources to help you continue to learn about Synovus and answer some of your top questions, like “how do I log in?” and “when will I get my debit card?”
- Get started with My Synovus digital banking
- FAQs about My Synovus digital banking
- Log in to Business eBanking and other business tools
Please take a look at the Important Information section below for more details.
We're here for you
The same friendly faces who served you at FCB are now part of the Synovus team. So drop by your local branch if you have questions, or give us a call at 1-888-850-0804 from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Eastern time, 7 days a week.
Checks and deposit slips
You can continue to use your FCB checks and deposit slips, and your current checks will continue to be honored. We encourage you to order new Synovus checks and deposit slips after May 6, 2019, by:
- Calling 1-888-SYNOVUS (1-888-796-6887).
- Visiting any Synovus branch.
- Placing an online order. (Just click on the Re-order checks link under the Quick Links section.)
Direct deposits and automatic drafts
If you currently have an FCB debit/ATM card, you'll receive a new Synovus debit/ATM card by mail in early May. Your PIN will stay the same as the one you use today. Please activate and begin using your new Synovus debit/ATM card as soon as you receive it.
If you haven't received your new Synovus card by May 10, please call us at 1-888-SYNOVUS (1-888-796-6887). Your current FCB card will continue to work until you receive your new Synovus card.
From late March to late April, we replaced all FCB ATMs with shiny new Synovus ATMs, which now allow you to:
- Make deposits
- Get cash in a variety of bills (such as $1, $5, $20, and $100 bills)
- Receive your ATM receipts via text to your mobile phone
You can continue to use your new Synovus debit card at any Publix® Presto!® ATMs without any fees.
Unfortunately, other foreign ATM fees (fees charged by other ATM owners for using their ATMs) will not be refunded.
Online banking and mobile banking
Convenience Online Banking (CeB) users:
Now you can begin using the My Synovus digital banking platform. In mid-April, we mailed a letter to you with detailed information about the transition from CeB to My Synovus. More information, including helpful videos, is available here.
- Check balances, transfer funds,3,4 and find branches and ATMs in seconds.
- Deposit your checks in a snap with Mobile Deposit5,6—it’s as easy as taking a picture.
- Simplify your life with mobile access to Pay People7 and Bill Pay.8 You can also change payments or view and pay e-bills through the app.
If you have any questions about using My Synovus, please give us a call at 1-888-SYNOVUS from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Eastern time, 7 days a week.
Business eBanking (BeB) users:
You'll keep using the same BeB service to access your accounts online. Now you’ll simply access BeB through the Synovus website at synovus.com/beb. Please remember to update any saved BeB links.
Also, we've created a Synovus version of the BeB Mobile Banking app that’s now available for download (be sure to delete your existing BeB app and download the new one).
BeB users of Quicken© and Intuit© QuickBooks/Mint©
As we approach May 6 when your accounts transition to Synovus, there’s one more important step for you to take. We recommend exporting your latest transactions before 6:00 p.m. ET on May 3 to ensure continued use of your accounting software. Please take a few moments to back up your Quicken, QuickBooks, QuickBooks Online, or Mint applications as well as download and export your history page.
After May 6, you’ll need to complete a few simple steps to make sure your accounting software aligns with the updates. Instructions for completing these steps are provided in the guides below. Once you’ve completed these steps, you can continue using your accounting software as you normally would.
- QuickBooks for Mac Direct Connect
- QuickBooks for Mac Web Connect
- QuickBooks Online Express Web Connect
- QuickBooks Windows Direct Connect
- QuickBooks Windows Web Connect
- Quicken Mac Direct Connect Express Web Connect
- Quicken Windows Direct Connect Express Web Connect
- Mint Conversion Information
If you have any questions or concerns, please call Treasury Management Customer Support at 1-866-373-8603, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. ET. We’re always here for you.
If you have an FCB credit card, your interest rate, terms, and conditions will remain the same. Please note the following updates beginning May 1, 2019:
- You’ll no longer be able to make FCB credit card payments at the branch.
- You can access your account online through the Cardmember Service portal at https://www.myaccountaccess.com/onlineCard/login.do
- If you have any questions about an FCB personal credit card account, please call 1-800-558-3424.
- For questions about an FCB business or commercial credit card, please call 1-866-552-8855.
Your FCB credit card will continue to be serviced by Elan, the issuer of the cards.
Our name, like our company, is unique, a word composed of “synergy” and “novus.” Synergy means working together — the interaction of separate components in such a way that the total effect is greater than the sum of the individual efforts. Novus, a Latin word, means new — usually of superior quality and different from others in the same category. The name was created and adopted in 1989, when Synovus was publicly listed for trade on the NYSE under the symbol “SNV.” Learn more about Synovus.
Helpful links and downloads
- Customer letter - English This letter was mailed to all FCB customers on December 31, 2018, to officially announce the merger of Florida Community Bank and Synovus Bank.
- Customer letter - Spanish
- Welcome to Synovus: Personal Accounts & Services Guide
- Welcome to Synovus: Business & Commercial Accounts & Services Guide
- Customer email - FCB is now officially Synovus
- Business eBanking login page
- Get started with My Synovus digital banking (CeB users)
- Press Release: Synovus Announces Acquisition of FCB Financial Holdings, Inc.
- Synovus Investor Fact Sheet