Michael "Mike" O'Connor
Private Wealth Advisor
8025 Westside Parkway
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration-Economics, University of Missouri
- FINRA Registrations, Series 7, Series 63, Series 65 Licensed
- Georgia Life and Health Insurance, Georgia Variable Products Licensed
Mike O’Connor has 24 years of service in the banking industry, beginning his career in St. Louis with NationsBank as a Branch Manager and then as a Professional and Executive Banking Client Manager. Relocating to Atlanta with SunTrust in 2010, he is credited with pioneering their newly created Premier Banking program for professional and executive clients. There, he held the position of Vice President, Premier Banker. Mike joined the Synovus family as a Senior Vice President, Private Wealth Advisor in 2014.
Mike uses his extensive personal financial expertise to provide comprehensive financial and business succession planning, investment management, risk and insurance assessment, customized credit solutions and an exclusive level banking relationship for our valued Private Wealth clients. Mike is an integral part of a dedicated Private Wealth team that delivers sustainable, long-term solutions to meet the unique needs of existing and prospective clients.
- Member, North Fulton Rotary Club 2015-2018
- Milton Youth Baseball Association Coach 2021