Michael "Mike" O'Connor
Private Wealth Advisor
8025 Westside Parkway
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration-Economics, University of Missouri
- FINRA Registrations, Series 7, Series 63, Series 65 Licensed
- Georgia Life and Health Insurance, Georgia Variable Products Licensed
Mike O’Connor has 22 years of service in the banking industry, including experience as a Branch Manager and then as a Professional and Executive Banking Client Manager. Relocating to Atlanta with SunTrust in 2010, he is credited with pioneering their newly created Premier Banking program for professional and executive clients. There, he held the position of Vice President, Premier Banker. Mike joined the Synovus family as a Senior Vice President, Private Wealth Advisor in 2014.
Mike utilizes his extensive personal financial expertise to provide full-service banking and wealth planning for our valued Private Wealth clients, including financial planning, investment management, risk and insurance assessment, customized lending services and retirement planning. Mike is an integral part of a dedicated Private Wealth management team that delivers sustainable, long-term solutions to meet the unique needs of existing and prospective clients.
- Member, North Fulton Rotary Club 2015
- Board Member, North Carolina Jazz Festival 2009-2010