Private Wealth Advisor
150 East Henry St
- BS, Business Administration and Economics – University of South Carolina
- Graduate, SC Bankers School
- Series 66 and 7
- Agent – Variable, Life, Health, Accident
Jennifer Cash has a career that spans 35 years. Her vast experience includes insurance, consumer banking, mortgage lending and underwriting, commercial lending and private wealth. Jennifer was welcomed to the Synovus team in 2002. Today, she serves as a Senior Vice President, Private Wealth Advisor.
Jennifer utilizes her financial experience and expertise to develop and manage complex, full-service, integrated relationships for Synovus Private Wealth Management clients, including the oversight of a variety of financing initiatives and loan portfolios. Jennifer is an integral part of a dedicated team that delivers sustainable, long-term solutions to meet the unique needs of existing and prospective clients. She is well positioned to provide knowledgeable advice and guidance in areas of banking and lending services, personal trust and estate services, investment management, insurances services, and retirement planning.
AWARDS AND AFFILIATIONS
- Mobile Meals of Spartanburg Board member
- Uptown Sertoma Club Board member
- Junior Achievement of Upstate SC Board members
- United Way Women Giving Society, Executive Board Member
- Graduate, Leadership Spartanburg
- United Way of the Piedmont, Board member