Get started today
My Synovus became available online and as a mobile app on February 23. Here are some tips to help you log in for the first time:
- You can use your existing username and password to login online or through the app.
- Make sure we have your current contact information on file, specifically your phone numbers. You’ll go through a two-step authentication process to log in, and it requires a valid phone number. Contact us to verify your info. A mobile number isn't required but will be helpful if you're logging in on the go.
- If your app didn’t auto update, you can download the new one from your device’s app store. We recommend you update to your smartphone’s latest operating system or use Chrome or Safari for the best online experience. Learn more about minimum system requirements in our FAQ.
- Want an even better idea of what to expect the first time you log in? Watch our quick video.
- Need help knowing where to go or what to do? Read our FAQ or take a look at the video tutorials below.
Download the My Synovus app
Get ready for Payments & Transfers
All of the ways you send and receive money—Bill Pay, Internal Transfer, External Transfers, and Pay People—are now located within the Payments & Transfers section. Here are key changes to your experience you need to know:
- Bill payments and internal transfers begin with selecting where you want to send money TO and then FROM. This is a change in how you transfer money or pay recipients today. Information is provided at each step of the process and make sure you understand where and when you’re sending your money. Watch a quick video (mobile app or web) to see how this works.
- We’ve added shortcuts to make it easy to send a single payment or transfer, but you still have the option to pay multiple billers in one view using Pay Multiple. Here’s a video (mobile app or web) to show you where and how to Pay Multiple.
- You’ll follow the same steps to pay a bill or make an internal transfer. Accounts you can transfer to will be listed above bill pay recipients (payees) on the Send Payment To screen. Your accounts and recipients are listed alphabetically by account or recipient nickname. Groups will not carry over to My Synovus but can be created when adding new recipients.
- You can now add Bill Pay recipients from the mobile app. Previously, this option was only available through the website. The Add a Recipient option is found at the bottom of the Send Payment To screen or you can go into the Recipients section under Payments & Transfers to add new recipients.
- Review your bill pay reminders for any you want to keep. These won’t carry over to My Synovus. How-to instructions on reviewing your reminders are in the FAQ, and we've created videos to show you your options going forward.
- To help you prepare for Payments and Transfers, we've created several videos.
Always getting better
We’ve added new functionality and improved features across the board. Need help finding these tools
in My Synovus? Read our FAQ or watch our videos, below.
- Make payments and transfers
Pay bills, send money to people, and manage internal and external transfers
all through the new Payments & Transfers section of My Synovus.
- Stay connected
Stay informed with robust account alert options – opt to receive alerts by text, email, push notification, or to your My Synovus messages inbox. Or, send secure messages to customer care on your schedule.
- Access balances and transaction details
Use new search options to find transactions by keyword, amount, date, check number, and more.
- Make deposits anytime
It’s now even easier to take pictures of the front and back of your checks and make your deposit
- Bank securely
Know your financial information is safe thanks to powerful security features, including Touch ID, Face ID, and multifactor authentication.
We’re here to help
Let us know if there’s info you
can’t locate in our FAQ, or you need assistance logging in to or using My Synovus.
Get to know My Synovus
Watch these video tutorials to learn more about My Synovus.
Your first login requires a couple of extra steps. Preview the process.
How to Pay Bills
Don't miss a beat - watch this video to know where to go to pay bills in My Synovus.
Looking for more information?
Head to our FAQ and read all the details.