Open a certificate of deposit (CD) or Money Market1 account in a few steps.
CD and Money Market Accounts are low risk investments that may offer you a better return on your money than traditional savings accounts. Plus, they’re backed by the security of FDIC insurance2.
Money Market Account
Earn more interest3 on your balances without tying up too much of your cash with our Relationship Money Market account.
- No minimum balance required to earn interest. Earn more interest by maintaining higher deposit balances or participating in a relationship program with Synovus.3,4 View tiered interest rates here5 or learn more about Synovus Plus, Synovus Inspire, or Synovus Private Wealth.6
- Minimum to open is $100. Avoid a $10 monthly service fee by maintaining a minimum ending balance of $2,500 at the time of statement cycle in Synovus deposit or investment account balances.4
- My Synovus Digital Banking7 account access
- Unlimited deposits; up to 6 withdrawals per month by check, debit card transaction, transfer or pre-authorized transfer1
- Receive statements quarterly, or monthly when combined with your checking statement.8
- Free notary services
Certificates of Deposit
Open a new personal CD online – we’re offering a special promotional rate when you bring over $10,000 in new funds. Keep your funds secure and lock in a competitive rate now for 13 months.
We also offer a variety of other CD types and term lengths that you can open at one of our branch locations. Call or go online to make an appointment to open an account today.
Interested in a CD or Money Market?
Unsure if you need a CD or a money market account for your savings needs? Check out these tips.