Audrey D. Hollingsworth
Human Resources Officer
Hollingsworth began her career with Synovus in 1990 as a Management Associate and was quickly elevated to leadership roles managing various functional areas within human resources including, Employee Relations, Recruiting/Staffing, and HR Compliance. She has served on several corporate-wide initiatives and implementation teams, leading the company’s Diversity Initiative, and managing the Leadership Development Programs.
Master of Science, Management, Troy State University
B.S., Business Education, University of Georgia
Fuqua School of Business and the Center for Creative Leadership, Duke University
- Member, Board of Directors, United Way of the Chattahoochee Valley
- Chair-Elect and Secretary for St. Francis Hospital Board of Trustees
- Member, Board of Directors, Synovus Jack Parker Scholarship Foundation
- Past Chairman, Leadership Georgia
- Member, Columbus Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- Girls Scouts Women of Achievement Award
- Synovus’ William B. Turner Humanitarian Award
Summary of Responsibilities:
Hollingsworth is responsible for all aspects of Human Resources to include Talent Acquisition, Benefits, Compensation, Learning and Development, HR Operations, and HR Delivery. Under her leadership, the HR Team has delivered effective results including talent and performance management strategies, health/wellness initiatives, and competitive wealth building programs. The team has also implemented successful compensation programs and a variety of process enhancements designed to streamline and create efficient operations.