Synovus Coronavirus COVID-19 Response
Synovus is here for you.
As we emerge from the Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic, your ability to manage your finances safely and securely remains our top priority.
We’re committed to keeping in touch with you during this time and will continue to provide updates on this page. More information on COVID-19 is available from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Hot Topics for Individuals
Hot Topics for Businesses
- Business continuity
- 8 steps to create an effective business continuity plan
- 6 steps to quickly get back in business after a disaster
- Customer service tips for small businesses during a crisis
- Beyond COVID 19: Four tactics for business survival
We’re open for you — with multiple servicing options to meet your needs and keep everyone safe.
Our drive-thrus, ATMs, and digital banking are ready to serve your banking needs. Here are a few things to know before you visit us:
- Our team members are equipped and trained to follow CDC best practices, including social distancing.
- We also have an increased focus on cleaning ATMs and are supplementing routine maintenance with additional cleanings by branch and facilities team members.
Bank close to home with convenient banking options
- My Synovus digital banking – Bank beyond the branch with online and mobile banking. You can check balances, pay bills, and transfer funds online 24/7. In addition, the My Synovus app lets you deposit checks anywhere, anytime. And, with expanded My Synovus mobile deposit limits, it's even easier to make deposits from your mobile device. Enroll today online or download the app. If you need assistance enrolling, please call 1-888-SYNOVUS.
- ATMs – Synovus ATMs aren’t just for accessing cash. You can transfer funds, check balances, and make deposits. Find an ATM.
- Telephone banking – Use this automated service for account information 24/7 to avoid waiting on hold. Just call 1-888-SYNOVUS.
Watch these video tutorials to learn more about My Synovus.
Protect against identity theft and fraud
Fraudsters are taking advantage of uncertainty around COVID-19 among business owners and individuals. Please exercise even more caution opening emails and clicking on links, and do not provide personal information over the phone, by email, or through unfamiliar websites. Learn more about the latest threats.
Our team members matter
As much as we value you, we value our team members who take such great care of you. While they are on our frontlines and providing support in our back offices, they’re simultaneously dealing with impacts to their own lives. Yet, they are determined that as they care for their own life issues and health, they want to also care for you. To support them, we’re offering enhanced pay and leave benefits. We’re encouraging team members who can to work from home, and we’re practicing diligent cleaning procedures to protect team members and customers who work in or visit our sites.
Our communities matter
Here Matters, our community outreach program, expresses our commitment to community. Whether it’s combating the pandemic, feeding the hungry, or providing financial education, we celebrate our volunteer team members and the many organizations we support throughout our footprint serving those in need. Learn more about Here Matters on our website and be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay up to date on our community outreach efforts.