Automated Payroll Benefits
The payroll system is among HR professionals' more tedious daily responsibilities.
- Tracking employee hours is cited as the most time-consuming task.1
- Managing federal, state, and local regulations also keeps HR busy.2
- 27% say payroll processes are inefficient.3
- 69% have issues with data.4
Automation helps HR professionals streamline and improve payroll system efficiency.
- 40% say technology/software has made it easier to manage payroll and benefits.5
- 36% reduce time 60-120 hours when entering information into multiple systems.6
- 36% save 60-120 hours creating and analyzing reports.7
If your company is experiencing payroll, employee benefits or payments challenges, we’ll help you find relief. Complete a short form and a Synovus Treasury & Payment Solutions Consultant will contact you with more details. You can also stop by one of our local branches.
Important disclosure information
This content is general in nature and does not constitute legal, tax, accounting, financial or investment advice. You are encouraged to consult with competent legal, tax, accounting, financial or investment professionals based on your specific circumstances. We do not make any warranties as to accuracy or completeness of this information, do not endorse any third-party companies, products, or services described here, and take no liability for your use of this information.