It’s the Most Fraudulent Time of the Year!
You might also be interested in:
‘Tis the Season to Be Wary
Prevent Fraud During the Holidays
Payment Fraud: Spot It and Stop It
Important disclosure information
This content is general in nature and does not constitute legal, tax, accounting, financial or investment advice. You are encouraged to consult with competent legal, tax, accounting, financial or investment professionals based on your specific circumstances. We do not make any warranties as to accuracy or completeness of this information, do not endorse any third-party companies, products, or services described here, and take no liability for your use of this information.
- TransUnion, “Suspected E-Commerce Fraud Attempt Rates Between Thanksgiving and Cyber Monday Increase 25% Compared to the Rest of the Year,” December 2, 2021 Back
- Federal Bureau of Investigation, “Internet Crime Report 2020” Back
- Darktrace, “Darktrace Reports 30% More Ransomware Attacks Targeting Organizations During the Holiday Back
- CPO Magazine, “Phishing-as-a-Service Brings Cybercrime to the Masses,” January 20, 2022 Back
- Security Today, “Billions on the Line: Keeping Stores and Shoppers Safe During the Holidays,” November 15, 2021 Back
- Ibid Back
Do you have questions or ideas?
Share your thoughts about this article or suggest a topic for a new one