Mark G. Holladay
Chief Risk Officer
Holladay joined Columbus Bank and Trust Company in 1974 as a part-time teller and participated in the bank's management trainee program. He also served in the Retail Branch network as assistant manager and branch manager. He was then named Vice President of Commercial Lending in 1984 and Senior Commercial Lending Officer in 1991. Holladay was appointed Senior Vice President of Commercial Lending in 1992. In 1994, he was named Executive Vice President of the Commercial Group, and in 1998 he was promoted to Executive Vice President of Banking/Client Delivery. In 2000, Holladay accepted the role of Executive Vice President and Chief Credit Officer. In 2008, he was named to the role of Executive Vice President and Chief Risk Officer.
- BS, Biology, Columbus College
- Graduate School of Banking of the South, Louisiana State University
- Masters' Program of Banking, Louisiana State University
- Immediate Past President - Graduate School of Banking of the South, Louisiana State University
- Board Member and Treasurer, Calvary Christian School
- Business Improvement District Board, Uptown Columbus
- Shared Assessment Advisory Board Member
Summary of Responsibilities
Holladay oversees the company’s enterprise risk management operations and related activities. He is responsible for providing the overall leadership, vision and direction for Enterprise Risk Management. Direct Reports include Compliance, Operational Risk, Credit Review, and the Enterprise Risk Management Department.