- Mobile Banking
- Online Banking
- Home Equity Line of Credit
- Credit Cards
- 2015 Annual Meeting
- Corporate Banking
- Wealth Management
When major expenses roll around, from tuition to renovations to high-interest bills, a home equity line of credit (HELOC) from Synovus can be a simple solution for many homeowners.
A HELOC lets you take advantage of the accumulated equity you have in your home. Once you’ve opened a HELOC, you can use it over and over again* — eliminating the hassle of having to reapply as new projects or needs arise.
We make the application process as smooth as possible, and we’ll be there to answer your questions every step of the way.
All of our home equity lines share the following benefits:
- Ease of use: Make purchases with your Visa Platinum Home Equity Line Card, write a check, or transfer money into your checking account.
- Convenience: There’s no need to keep applying for a new loan — you can use your line of credit over and over.
- Tax benefits: In most cases, the interest you pay on your credit line is tax-deductible. Consult your tax advisor about deducting interest.
- Banking discounts: The balances you keep on your HELOC can help you avoid the monthly service fees charged on our Preferred Checking Account. Ask your banker for more details.
You can use this credit line to pay for planned expenses or as an emergency reserve. We offer several equity line plans, so ask your local bank representative for more details.
|Find a Synovus location near you|
|Our name is different where you are, but we're all one Synovus|