- News Releases
- Synovus Appoints Santosh Kokate as Chief Technology Officer and Amyn Tajani as Chief Digital Officer
- Synovus Family Asset Management Named One of Bloomberg Markets Magazine’s
- Synovus to Present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Banking and Financial Services Conference
- Synovus Announces Earnings for Third Quarter 2015
- Synovus Announces 2015 Jack Parker Scholarships
- Synovus Announces Earnings for 2Q 2015
- American Banker/Reputation Institute Names Synovus One of America's Most Reputable Banks
- Synovus Announces Earnings for the Fourth Quarter
|Synovus to Present at the Sanford C. Bernstein 29th Annual Strategic Decisions Conference|
Columbus, GA, May 23, 2013 (NYSE: SNV) – Synovus Chairman and CEO, Kessel D. Stelling, will present at Sanford C. Bernstein’s 29th Annual Strategic Decisions Conference in New York on May 30, 2013 at 3:00 p.m. ET. Shareholders and other interested persons may listen to this presentation via simultaneous Internet broadcast by going to www.synovus.com/webcasts. You may download RealPlayer or Windows Media Player (free download available) prior to accessing the presentation. The webcast will be archived for 90 days.
Synovus Financial Corp. is a financial services company with approximately $26 billion in assets based in Columbus, Georgia. Synovus Financial Corp. provides commercial and retail banking, investment and mortgage services to customers in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida and Tennessee.